Accidents are an unfortunate part of life. Since very few people ever plan on getting injured in an accident, most victims are not adequately prepared for the repercussions. Even relatively minor accidents can result in severe injuries, future health complications, emotional strain, and financial hardships. Pursuing a personal injury claim may be the only way to make yourself whole again. However, pursuing your case alone could be an extremely complicated and intimidating task.
Ways Retaining An Attorney Can Significantly Benefit Your Case
You may be wondering whether or not retaining a personal injury lawyer is worth the effort. Some of the primary reasons to hire an attorney include:
- Reduce Unnecessary Stress: Typically, victims who decide to represent themselves do not have the faintest idea of what they are doing. The last thing you want is the added pressure of handling your claim. A highly experienced attorney can review the specifics of your case and determine whether you have a viable claim. Your lawyer will manage all of the specifics of your lawsuit, request necessary documents, and communicate back and forth with the defense attorneys.
- Prevent Redundant Mistakes: Lawyers devote many years to studying and practicing all of the nuances of the law, insurance regulations, and court procedures. Personal injury cases are challenging to navigate alone successfully. Most victims do not know the appropriate actions to take and commonly make critical errors. Some mistakes, such as failing to file a lawsuit within the applicable statute of limitation, can make it impossible to recover compensation.
- Avoid Lowball Settlement Offers: Just because you suffered an injury does not mean that you will be handed an equitable settlement. Insurance adjusters are well aware that pro se plaintiffs lack significant legal expertise and routinely exploit this fact. Your own insurance company may try to minimize the severity of your injuries, which could result in much less compensation than you deserve. Never consent to an insurance company’s settlement offer before consulting with an attorney.
- Obtain the Highest Possible Compensation: Having a personal injury attorney litigate your case can make an enormous difference in the monetary compensation you receive. When calculating the value of your case, insurance companies will consider your attorney’s reputation. A lawyer that is known for obtaining significant settlements and jury verdicts will show defense attorneys that you are not afraid of taking your case to court.
- Our Goals are Aligned: Personal injury attorneys work on a contingency fee basis. Clients do not need to pay any up-front or out-of-pocket expenses. As part of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s representation, we will assume all costs related to pursuing your injury claim. The ultimate legal fees owed are subject to the compensation that you obtain. Consequently, we only get paid after your case is settled or won at trial.
Retain An Acclaimed American Institute Of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Attorney
Suppose you, or a loved one, have been severely injured in an accident. Every single move you make can have a substantial impact on your case. Fortunately, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his battle-tested team of personal injury lawyers are here to help you get through your claim as efficiently as possible. Retaining the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite team will level the playing field and meaningfully enhance the value of your case. Former clients have repeatedly stated that Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the best personal injury lawyer. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 so that we can help you!