Wellsville Slip and Fall Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Has Obtained Over 175 Million Dollars in Verdicts and Settlements on Behalf of His Personal Injury Clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Now At 716-839-3939 To Speak with Our Elite Team of Wellsville, New York Slip and Fall Injury Attorneys.
Wellsville, New York, is a town of 7,397 people located in Allegany County. The town is situated just 8 miles north of the Pennsylvania border in Southwestern New York. Wellsville, New York serves as the community center of the county due to its size. The town draws traffic from the county and tourists because of its local nature sights and historical landmarks. For example, the local Riverside Park Campground provides child-friendly fun on the Genesee River, and the Pink House is the former home of Edwin Bradford Hall. Hall was a direct descendant of the second governor of the Plymouth colony.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a multi-year Litigator of the Year by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers, and his superb team of slip and fall accident attorneys in Wellsville, New York, work tirelessly on behalf of their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured $1 million, or more, on behalf of his clients 38 times. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 to speak with our highly rated team. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, for you.
CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C., RECOGNIZED AS A BEST LAW FIRM OF AMERICA, AT 716-839-3939 TO PRESERVE YOUR RIGHTS. OUR TEAM OF LEADING WELLSVILLE, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ATTORNEYS WORKS TO EASE THE RECOVERY PROCESS AND SEEKS TO OBTAIN MAXIMUM COMPENSATION FOR OUR CLIENTS.
JED DIETRICH, ESQ., RECOGNIZED AS A NEW YORK SUPER LAWYER, HAS SECURED OVER $175 MILLION IN VERDICTS AND SETTLEMENTS ON BEHALF OF HIS CLIENTS. CALL OUR FIRM TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION.
Negligence of property owners and employees is one of the leading causes of slip and fall accidents in Wellsville, New York. Slip and falls regularly happen at the following sites:
- Nature Tourism Sites: Tourists and locals often go to numerous sites around Wellsville, New York, to enjoy nature. If the owners or government entities that manage the local grounds do not maintain walking paths or other general access areas, they can be held liable for their negligence. The risk of slip and fall accidents in campgrounds and other outdoor sites is much higher in the winter due to ice and snow buildup.
- Parking Lots and Sidewalks: Wellsville, New York experiences severe weather throughout the seasons. Private and public sidewalks and parking lots are constantly exposed to the elements. Potholes, cracks, and debris often obstruct these private and public walking spaces during the fall, winter, and spring. If not properly marked or fixed in a timely fashion, the property owners can be held liable for your injury.
- Local Restaurants: Many drinks and foods are served in Wellsville, New York restaurants daily. If a waiter or waitress spills something and the spill is not cleaned or marked promptly, a slip and fall accident could occur.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, and his team of highly experienced Wellsville, New York slip and fall injury lawyers work tirelessly on behalf of their clients to ease their recoveries. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately for a free consultation with our staff of attorneys. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for you.Medical Centers Of Wellsville, New York
If you, or a loved one, have suffered a serious slip and fall injury in Wellsville, New York, you should receive immediate medical care. The following medical centers are available and ready to treat slip and fall victims in Wellsville, New York:
- UR Medicine - Jones Memorial Hospital: Centrally located on 191 North Main Street, Jones Memorial Hospital is equipped to deal with a variety of medical conditions for those in and around Wellsville, New York. The hospital has noted specialties in cardiopulmonary care and orthopedic care and has recently received a state grant of nearly 17 million dollars to help further improve its facilities.
- Walk-In Clinic - Jones Memorial Hospital: The hospital’s walk-in urgent care is available 7 days per week from 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. The urgent care staff can care for those with burns, headaches, sprains, strains, and flu symptoms.
- Preventative Family Care: This urgent care center is located on 243 Maple Avenue and is equipped to care for those with minor injuries from slip and fall accidents. These injuries include strains, fractures, and cuts.
Dial the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, immediately at 716-839-3939 to speak with our highly experienced team of slip and fall attorneys in Wellsville, New York. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has over 20 years of experience in personal injury law and fights aggressively and tenaciously for all of his clients. Our team of Wellsville, New York attorneys is available for your free consultation now.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Wellsville, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!