Niagara Falls Patient Drop Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., an Eminent Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum and Premier Lawyers of America, and His Battle-Tested Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., Celebrated as an American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys 10 Best Personal Injury Law Firm , Aggressively Litigate to Obtain the Highest Compensation for Victims Who were Severely Injured After Being Dropped by Ambulance Workers in Niagara Falls, New York.
Although paramedics and ambulance attendants are entrusted with saving lives, an estimated 42,000 victims suffer devastating drops every year. Emergency medical staff have a legal obligation to avoid causing harm to patients, which requires ambulance companies and attendants to make all reasonable efforts to ensure patients remain safe from any potential harm, such as improper transferring techniques or being dropped. While ambulances are typically manned by well-trained and very capable professionals, medical technicians are often placed under tremendous pressure to transport subjects in the shortest possible time. Stressful and demanding situations can cause ambulance workers to make senseless blunders that result in patient drops or worse. No victim should be forced to single-handedly suffer from the aftermath of being dropped by negligent or imprudent paramedics. After being dropped by emergency staff, the best thing you can do is schedule a complimentary, no-obligation consultation and case evaluation with the best and brightest personal injury lawyer in Niagara Falls, New York.
Determined to provide accident victims with the highest level of personal injury service Jed Dietrich, Esq. established the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. in 2005. Commended as a Best Attorney of America, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his highly experienced personal injury attorneys have seen the devastating impact that ambulance patient drops and subsequent injuries can have on victims and ultimately their loved ones. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s top rated lawyers are enthusiastically dedicated to getting you the best attainable result for all of your injuries and associated damages. Our battle-tested team pledges to always treat you with the respect that you deserve and do everything necessary to support you throughout this difficult time. Please do not wait a minute longer to contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s best of the best at (716) 839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. Our attorneys take great pride and satisfaction in obtaining justice for all of our clients.Important Safety Tips For Preventing Patient Drops
It is very important for paramedics to always take into account proper handling techniques and other training. Patient drop accidents not only place victims in significant danger but can also severely injure ambulance staff. Therefore, it is crucial for everyone working in patient transportation and emergency services to stay current on effective and safe handling procedures. By incorporating the following practices, ambulance workers can meaningfully reduce the risk of dropping patients:
- Strengthen the Lift: Paramedics should incorporate exercises in their daily routines to boost their strength and lifting abilities. Squats, crunches, and planks can help make a big difference in an ambulance attendant’s stamina and lifting ability.
- Use Proper Techniques: The key to suitable lifting begins with mastering suitable lift positions. Paramedics should position their feet shoulder-width apart and as close to the patient’s body as possible. Then, lift upward with their legs while tightening all core muscles to support the individual being moved.
- Always Obtain Support: Never lift a subject alone. Emergency medical technicians should make use of their team and divide the weight being transported as evenly as possible. Additionally, paramedics should know how to properly use all assistance equipment.
- Pay Attention: When lifters are distracted or not paying attention, the risk of drop accidents increases dramatically. While lifting or moving a patient, it is essential to focus entirely on the task at hand.
By simply exercising, performing proper lifts, working as a team, and staying alert, most avoidable patient drops and resulting injuries can easily be prevented.
WERE YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, SEVERELY INJURED OR WORSE AFTER BEING DROPPED BY PARAMEDICS IN NIAGARA FALLS OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS VETERAN AND HIGHLY RATED TEAM OF NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK, DROPPED AMBULANCE PATIENT ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT (716)-839-3939 TODAY TO OBTAIN THE ASSISTANCE THAT YOU DESERVE!
Suppose that you were dropped by ambulance workers, emergency medical technicians, firemen, or paramedics, it is extremely important to contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Our highly skilled lawyers will exert all possible efforts to ensure that you obtain the monetary compensation that you deserve. Damages are intended to restore victims to the same position that they were in before the incident. Therefore, you may be eligible to pursue damages for all injuries resulting from your drop. The money you receive will be determined primarily by the actual injuries suffered and may include both economic and non-economic damages. As a general rule, the more severe your injuries are, the more money you will obtain, which may include the following:
- All past, present, and future medical expenses caused by your drop accident;
- All lost income, salary, and other job-related benefits from being unable to work;
- Rehabilitation, physical therapy, and any other long-term care costs;
- Reduced future potential earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering caused by your drop injuries;
- All permanent disabilities and disfigurements sustained;
- Loss of enjoyment and consortium; and
- All other unanticipated damages correlated with your accident.
Highly evaluated as a Best Law Firm of America, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. works extremely hard to provide the greatest level of personal injury service to every client. Our compassionate team recognizes how incredibly difficult of a time this may be for you and your family. Jed Dietrich, Esq., and his seasoned Niagara Falls, New York personal injury attorneys work to ease clients’ concerns by zealously litigating to obtain the highest possible compensation. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. over $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to resolve his clients’ injury claims. Jed Dietrich, Esq., revered as an Attorney and Practice Magazine’s Top 10 Personal Injury Attorney, promises to be there for you throughout your entire lawsuit. Our veteran team offers free case reviews and consultations. We would be honored to speak to you about your impending claim. We are available twenty-four-seven at (716) 839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Niagara Falls, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!