Highly Experienced Erie, Pennsylvania Failure To Yield Car Accident Lawyers
Please, Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Battle-Tested Attorneys to Learn How We Can Obtain the Highest Compensation for Your Crash Caused by Another’s Failure to Yield in Erie, Pennsylvania.
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), in a recent year alone, failure to yield the right-of-way was the third leading cause of fatal crashes in the country. Negligent drivers failing to yield to others resulted in 3,728 fatal crashes. Far too many collisions in Erie, Pennsylvania, are caused by drivers who fail to yield the right-of-way when required to do so. These types of accidents occur mostly at busy intersections, yield signs, and when cars are merging on highways. For example, a 75-year-old woman died tragically after her Nissan Sentra struck a Toyota Highlander that was pulling out from a stop sign on Interstate 90. Unfortunately, even the most prudent drivers can suffer devastating consequences when negligent motorists fail to yield the right-of-way.
Suppose that you, or a loved one, have suffered harm in a crash caused by another’s disregard for your right-of-way. In such an unfortunate event, the repercussions may be severely impacting your livelihood and well-being. Victims of these accidents are frequently forced to cope with debilitating disabilities, permanent disfigurements, unaffordable medical bills, excruciating bodily pain, and lost income from being unable to work. No victim should be forced to deal with the overwhelming consequences of a failure to yield collision on their own. At the very least, you owe it to yourself and your family to obtain legal advice from a trustworthy attorney. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s seasoned team would be honored to help you pursue the compensation that you deserve in a personal injury lawsuit.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his select Erie, Pennsylvania litigators have helped thousands of victims and their loved ones reclaim their lives after serious accidents. Our elite lawyers have extensive experience aggressively negotiating with insurance companies and fighting cases at trial. Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s perseverance for justice has resulted in over $175 million in judgments and settlements for his clients. Our top rated attorneys would like to hear about your accident caused by another’s disregard for your right-of-way as soon as possible. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, by dialing 814-839-3939 or by completing the online consultation form. It is extremely important to contact us immediately so that our veteran team can begin building your winning case!Common Causes Of Failure To Yield Collisions
Many accidents resulting from drivers ignoring other motorists’ rights-of-way could easily be avoided by simply driving more cautiously. Some prevalent factors that regularly contribute to failure to yield accidents include:
- Distracted Driving: Many distracted drivers do not even realize that they are supposed to yield the right-of-way until it is too late. Texting, applying makeup, eating, and daydreaming are just a few of the many activities that can take your eyes off the road.
- Speeding: Disobeying the speed limit has continued to be a substantial factor in about 33 percent of all deadly collisions.
- Driving While Fatigued: When falling asleep behind the wheel, even just for a few seconds, drivers can neglect to stop for other vehicles with the right-of-way.
- Inclement Weather Conditions: The buildup of ice and snow during Erie, Pennsylvania’s harsh winter months can make it difficult for drivers to stop on time.
- Poor Visibility: Heavy snowfall, pouring rain, fog, blinding sunlight, and other low visibility conditions increase the risk of drivers running red lights and stop signs.
- Driving Under the Influence: According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), each day, 29 victims suffer fatal injuries in accidents involving alcohol-impaired drivers. Consuming drugs or alcohol decreases a driver’s ability to yield by reducing his or her perception, awareness, motor skills, and reaction time.
- Inexperienced Drivers: New drivers lack experience behind the wheel that may result in indecision when merging or approaching hectic intersections.
- Speeding Through Yellow Lights: Motorists attempting to beat red lights commonly find themselves entering intersections after the light has already changed. As a result, these negligent motorists could end up hitting other vehicles attempting to turn.
WERE YOU, OR SOMEONE CLOSE TO YOU, GRAVELY WOUNDED IN A CRASH CAUSED BY ANOTHER DRIVER’S FAILURE TO YIELD THE RIGHT-OF-WAY IN ERIE OR OTHER PARTS OF NORTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND VETERAN TEAM OF ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA, FAILURE TO YIELD CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS AT 814-839-3939 NOW TO GET THE LEGAL SUPPORT THAT YOU NEED!
In car accident claims involving failure to yield, drivers tend to give conflicting stories about who caused the collision. These types of cases frequently evolve into “he said, she said” disputes. Consequently, proving liability in failure to yield crashes often comes with its fair share of challenges. Should you choose to represent yourself, the other party’s insurance company may try to deny liability or even blame you for the accident. Therefore, it is imperative to retain a highly qualified car accident lawyer with experience in litigating failure-to-yield cases. This can make a considerable difference in the monetary compensation you obtain. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Erie, Pennsylvania, failure to yield accident attorneys know all the ins and outs of Pennsylvania Consolidated Statutes. Upon hiring our veteran litigators, we can:
- Begin investigating your accident immediately;
- Obtain and review a copy of the police report;
- Go to the scene of the accident to gather evidence and take pictures;
- Review videotape footage from all security and traffic cameras in the vicinity;
- Locate and question any potential witnesses;
- Work closely with our professional contacts in the Erie Police Department;
- Consult with our world-renowned accident reconstruction experts;
- Collect all of your receipts for accident-related expenses, such as hospital bills, collision shop receipts, towing costs, taxis, and rental cars;
- Determine the scope and severity of your injuries by talking to your treating doctor and our medical experts; and
- Establish the impact the collision has had on your financial situation, such as lost wages from missing work and diminished career prospects.
Please, never agree to an insurance company’s settlement offer before talking with a highly experienced attorney. Your failure-to-yield lawsuit will be considerably easier if you have the Dietrich Legal Team fighting for you every step of the way. When calculating how much your claim is worth, the insurance company will consider your attorney’s reputation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has tried more than 100 cases to verdict and successfully negotiated thousands of other claims. Our elite attorneys are experts at proving liability and demonstrating the impact the accident has had on your life. Please call Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his leading lawyers now at 814-839-3939 or by filling out our online consultation form so that we can start improving the quality of your life!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 814-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Erie, Pennsylvania. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!