Buffalo, New York, Small Boat Harbor Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Boat Accidents near the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor Marina or Other Marinas in Western New York.
The Small Boat Harbor in Buffalo, New York, is a gorgeous marina with a view of Lake Erie. This harbor is surrounded by many restaurants, boat launches, beaches, and playgrounds. Each year, hundreds of boaters visit the harbor, and many dock their boats in the 1,000 slip marina.
Surrounding the beautiful Buffalo Small Boat Harbor is a breakwall. A breakwall is a structure made of rocks that is designed to separate land from crashing waves. Unfortunately, breakwalls can be very dangerous and cause many accidents if boaters are not careful. For example, a middle school teacher died after his fishing boat struck the breakwall surrounding the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor. Overall, the breakwall and the high volume of boaters at the marina make the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor a hotspot for boat accidents.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a boat accident near the Small Boat Harbor in Buffalo, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is the head of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. and has been practicing law for over twenty years. He and his team of attorneys will diligently work to obtain the best possible outcome for your injury claim. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured over $175 million in compensation on behalf of their clients. They have also obtained $1,000,000, or more, in compensation at least 38 times for their clients. If you want experienced attorneys that can achieve results in your favor, then the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is right for you! Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A BOAT ACCIDENT NEAR THE SMALL BOAT HARBOR IN BUFFALO, NEW YORK? CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY SKILLED TEAM
OF BUFFALO SMALL BOAT HARBOR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR EXCEPTIONAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE!
Boating is a relaxing and enjoyable activity; yet, boating can be a dangerous activity if proper safety precautions are not followed. Sadly, a middle school teacher who crashed into the breakwall at the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor was not wearing a life jacket. According to the Chief of the Office of Auxiliary and Boating Safety at the Coast Guard Headquarters, “wearing a life jacket is the single-most important thing you can do to save your life or the life of someone you care about.” Wearing a life jacket is just one of many boating safety measures. The following is a list of safety tips that can help you avoid danger when boating near the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor:
- Wear a Life Jacket: It is worth repeating that a life jacket is essential safety equipment. In the event you are thrown overboard, the flotation device will keep you from drowning. Make sure there is a life jacket available for each passenger on your vessel.
- Check the Weather: Before your boat outing, check for approaching storms. Strong winds and crashing waves can cause your boat to capsize, and rain can distort your vision. Keeping an eye out for hazardous weather conditions is critical to avoiding harmful boat accidents.
- Avoid Drinking While Boating: Alcohol can alter your judgment and your ability to control your movements. If you are operating the boat, it is important that you avoid drinking because it can jeopardize the safety of yourself and other passengers. Even if you are not driving the boat, alcohol can affect your balance and cause you to fall overboard. If you are a passenger that chooses to consume alcoholic beverages, it is important to be mindful of the risks.
- Drive Slowly: Driving at imprudent speeds is a leading cause of boat accidents. Be sure to operate the boat at a safe speed, especially when docking the boat. Driving at a reduced speed can lower the risk of crashing into a harbor or a breakwall.
Even when utilizing these safety tips, destructive boat accidents still occur. If you were involved in a boat crash near the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with elite legal representation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team understand that injuries from a boat accident can cause unimaginable hardships. Injured boat accident victims already experience pain and suffering and have to worry about medical expenses, lost earnings, and property damage. Let the qualified attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. help lift this burden. Our seasoned lawyers know the right steps to take to help you receive the compensation you deserve.
Illustrated by hundreds of five-star reviews, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have excellent communication skills, positive demeanors, and outstanding work ethics. Do not hesitate! Call us today at 716-839-3939 for top rated legal services!Helpful Tips For Navigating A Breakwall Near The Buffalo Small Boat Harbor
As mentioned earlier, breakwalls can be a dangerous threat to boaters. In addition to the tragedy involving the school teacher, another boat accident occurred at the breakwall near the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor. An intoxicated man struck the breakwall injuring several other passengers. It is important that boat operators understand how to navigate around breakwalls. The following is a list of safety precautions to help you avoid hitting these structures:
- Keep Lights On: Many times, breakwalls can be difficult to spot, especially in the dark. When water levels rise, these structures become even harder to see. Keeping your boat lights on at night will help you identify these structures more easily.
- Avoid Speeding: Operating your vessel at a slow speed will give you time to recognize and avoid a breakwall. Plus, driving at fast speeds will intensify the collision with the breakwall, causing serious damages, injuries, and even death.
- Have a Lookout: Having an extra set of eyes is always a good idea when you are boating. By designating a lookout, you will have a better chance of locating breakwalls in the water, and you will be able to adjust your route accordingly.
By following these safety measures, you can safely maneuver around breakwalls and protect your passengers. While this advice can increase your chances of a safe ride, it does not guarantee that accidents will not happen. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our attorneys are here for you if you are injured in a boat accident near the Buffalo Small Boat Harbor. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has received recognition from top law organizations, including being recognized as a New York Super Lawyer. He and his team of attorneys will do everything in their power to achieve the best possible outcome for your personal injury case. They are experts in the field of law, battle-tested litigators, and overall phenomenal lawyers. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team will vigorously strive to obtain the maximum settlement for your injuries. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., we value our clients’ satisfaction and cater our services to your needs! Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for your Buffalo Small Boat Harbor personal injury claim.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!