West Seneca Slip And Fall Accident
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Team of West Seneca, New York Slip and Fall Injury Attorneys Is Available for You 24 Hours Per Day, 7 Days Per Week. Dial the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Now at 716-839-3939 to Discuss Your Injury with Our Team of Attorneys Today.
West Seneca, New York, is a suburb of Buffalo, New York, with a population of just under 45,000 people. The town is located in the region of Western New York known as the Southtowns. West Seneca, New York, is a popular site for slip and fall accidents, primarily because of the regular inclement weather during the winter.
Slip and fall accidents remain an overwhelming threat to one’s safety in Western New York. Annually, millions of people suffer from falls in the United States. One out of every five falls results in serious injuries such as bone fractures or head injuries, according to the Center for Disease Control. More than 800,000 people are hospitalized because of fall injuries each year.
As slip and fall accidents regularly result in serious injuries, you want the best personal injury representation to help ease the process during your recovery. Dial the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law of America, immediately to discuss your accident with top rated West Seneca, New York slip and fall injury attorneys. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has obtained over 175 million dollars in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients. Our firm is available for you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. IMMEDIATELY AT 716-839-3939 IF YOU HAVE SUFFERED A WEST SENECA, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL INJURY. JED DIETRICH, ESQ., RECOGNIZED AS A MULTI-YEAR LITIGATOR OF THE YEAR BY THE AMERICAN INSTITUTE OF TRIAL LAWYERS, AND HIS TEAM OF ELITE WEST SENECA, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL INJURY ATTORNEYS ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU!How Is Fault Established In A West Seneca, New York Car Accident?
After suffering a serious injury in a West Seneca, New York slip and fall accident, it may be difficult to determine who is at fault. The following factors could be used to determine the at-fault party:
- If the property owner or an employee directly caused the condition on the surface or walkway that caused your fall;
- If the property owner or an employee working on the grounds was aware of the state of the floor or walkway but took no action to correct it; or
- If the property owner or an employee should have been aware of the condition based on the length of time it existed and had ample time to correct it.
The third item can be challenging to prove. Still, culpability can be determined if it is established that a property owner or employee acting reasonably would have had time to acknowledge the issue and correct it before the incident occurred. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of seasoned West Seneca, New York slip and fall injury attorneys has the experience necessary to help secure your best possible result. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, has brought over 100 cases to trial in his years of experience. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today.What Are The Common Causes Of West Seneca, New York Slip And Fall Accidents?
Many of the factors that cause West Seneca, New York slip and fall accidents result from the weather that is common in the area. These weather conditions can create obstructions in walkways and parking lots which lead to many falls annually, causing severe physical trauma. These obstructions are commonly present in West Seneca, New York:
- Potholes: Potholes occur when water enters the ground, freezes, and expands. Potholes form through multiple periods of inclement weather and need to be filled to eliminate their danger. Snow, ice, and other forms of inclement weather often arrive before the potholes are fixed. Fresh snow can hide the potholes, leading individuals to unassumingly step into the snow, drop down, and suffer an injury from a fall.
- Unsalted Walkways and Parking Lots: If an employee or property owner has left a walkway or parking lot unsalted after snow or rain followed by freezing temperatures, ice may form. Ice is often transparent, making it difficult to spot. Ice can also be hidden under fresh snow and is especially hard to spot on asphalt parking lots. Slipping on ice often leads to falls at high speeds, which can lead to more severe injuries.
- Waste and Other Debris: After a windy snowstorm or thunderstorm, waste and other debris can be blown around, impeding walkways. Those in a rush will often be unable to spot debris like this, and they could catch their foot and fall, causing injuries like concussions, spinal cord trauma, and bone fractures.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now if you or a loved one have suffered a serious West Seneca, New York slip and fall injury. Our team of elite West Seneca, New York slip and fall injury attorneys is ready to fight aggressively and tenaciously on your behalf. Our firm strives to provide its clients with top tier personal injury service and their best possible result. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured $1 million, or more, in settlements and verdicts 33 times for his clients.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!