West Seneca Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Team of West Seneca Car Accident Attorneys Work Endlessly for Their Clients’ Best Possible Result.
West Seneca, New York is one of the many suburbs outside of Buffalo, New York. The town is home to just under 44,000 people. While the area is home to many, it also houses a beautiful landscape and many parks that can attract a number of people from outside the area daily. The Interstate 90 runs through the town, leading to many people crossing through the town each day. One of the many well-known sites in West Seneca, New York is the Charles E. Burchfield Nature and Art Center. Many nature enthusiasts make their way to the park for bird-spotting or to observe butterflies. The center also contains a playground, which helps to draw families to the site as well.
The daily traffic of West Seneca, New York, along with others coming into the town for a particular interest, leads to many car accidents annually. If you, or a loved one, are involved in a West Seneca, New York car accident and sustain a serious personal injury, obtaining the best representation is essential to secure your best possible result.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured $1,000,000, or more, 33 times on behalf of his clients. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, and its elite team of West Seneca car accident attorneys strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week for you.What Steps Should I Take Following A West Seneca, New York Car Accident?
If you are involved in a car accident, it may be difficult to know the best way to document the situation safely. Following a West Seneca, New York car accident, one should:
- Pull over to the side of the road, if safe to do so;
- Establish if you or any of your passengers were injured;
- Dial 911 or contact the West Seneca Police directly at 716-675-8423;
- Exchange insurance information and phone numbers with everyone involved in the accident;
- Take photographs of the accident and damage to the vehicles involved, if safe to do so;
- Notify your car insurance agency; and
- Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. so we can help you to file a claim against the driver(s) responsible for your injuries.
Another step you should take in properly documenting your case is to obtain a copy of the Police Accident Report from the department of the responding officer. Within the town of West Seneca, New York, officers from the West Seneca Police Department, Erie County Sheriff’s Office, and New York State Police Department have the jurisdiction to respond to a car accident. In order to receive a copy of the Police Accident Report from the West Seneca Police Department, you should go to the department in person at 1250 Union Road West Seneca, New York on Monday through Friday from the hours of 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. with a valid I.D. If an officer from the Erie County Sheriff’s Department takes the report, a copy can be received online using this link. Obtaining a copy of a Police Accident Report from the New York State Police Department involves visiting your local Department of Motor Vehicles office or by going online.
Jed Dietrich Esq., recognized as a New York State Super Lawyer, has been practicing as a personal injury lawyer across all areas of Western New York for the past twenty years. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of elite car accident attorneys in West Seneca, New York is ready to fight aggressively and tenaciously for you and your best possible result.
CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. AT 716-839-3939 TO RECEIVE THE BEST REPRESENTATION FOR YOUR WEST SENECA, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY CLAIM.
JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS DEDICATED TEAM OF WESTERN NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT ATTORNEYS WILL WORK TO PROVIDE YOU WITH YOUR BEST POSSIBLE RESULT.
After being involved in a West Seneca, New York car accident, it is important that you receive immediate medical attention. It is common for those involved in a West Seneca, New York car accident to receive care at any of the following facilities:
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo: Located just outside of West Seneca, New York, Mercy Hospital of Buffalo serves the needs of the community and is frequented by those who sustain serious injuries in local car accidents. The hospital is noted for its specialties in stroke, cardiac, vascular, and orthopedic care. Mercy Hospital of Buffalo has also received many accolades over the years. The medical center earned the Beacon Award for Excellence for their Intensive Care Unit and is recognized as a High Performance Hospital in Heart Bypass Surgery by the U.S. News and World Report.
- WellNow Urgent Care- West Seneca: WellNow Urgent Care is centrally located on Ridge Road in West Seneca. The urgent care facility provides care for many types of injuries, including burns, cuts, lacerations, and bone fractures.
- Western New York Immediate Care- Orchard Park: This urgent care center is located near West Seneca, New York and can treat many of the injuries that are sustained after a West Seneca, New York car accident. Western New York Immediate Care provides on-site X-ray testing, which offers quick feedback in the case of a sprain, strain, or fracture.
You want the best representation if you, or a loved one, have suffered a serious personal injury from a West Seneca, New York car accident. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his stellar team of West Seneca, New York car accident attorneys are ready to represent you and fight for your best possible result. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as Best Law Firm of America, now for a free consultation at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!