Webster, New York, Car Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Car Accidents in Webster, New York.
The town of Webster, New York, is most famous for its majestic waterfronts. Webster has over 22 miles of shoreline surrounded by Lake Ontario, one of the five Great Lakes. Along Lake Ontario lies Lake Road, a freeway that takes commuters along the coast. Unfortunately, Lake Road is the site of many car accidents. It is a trail with many sharp turns and complicated intersections, making it very difficult for drivers to navigate. Despite its hazards, Lake Road still gets a lot of traffic. Many travelers still endure the obstacles for the scenic route along the shore. The complexities of the roadway and the high volume of traffic make Lake Road a hotbed for dangerous car accidents.
If you, or a loved one, were severely injured in a car accident in Webster, New York, the highly qualified lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you get the legal representation you need. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the leader of our firm, is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has obtained over $175 million in settlements on behalf of his clients. Call 716-839-3939 today for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days a week and would be delighted to assist you.Dangerous Intersections And Roads In Webster, New York
As mentioned earlier, Lake Road in Webster, New York, is the location of many car accidents. In 2015, it was the location of a fatal car crash, tragically taking the lives of two young students. Their car veered off the road, went up a hill, and forcefully hit a tree. A witness who lives close to where the accident occurred said that Lake Road “can be quite dangerous.” She mentioned that Lake Road has many sharp, winding turns, and if you are not familiar with the area, it is a hazardous road to navigate. Another neighbor close to the accident site claimed that there have been many accidents along the same pathway. It is evident that the winding and narrow stretches of Webster’s Lake Road are not an easy trail for drivers. To make matters worse, Lake Road also has two tricky intersections: Bay Road and Phillips Road.
- Bay Road: A car accident at the Bay Road and Lake Road intersection left an unfortunate driver seriously injured. The vehicle hit an unoccupied, parked car that caused it to topple over. Another accident at this intersection left several utility poles along the street damaged. Luckily, this driver’s injuries were minor. In April of 2020, a car crash involving two vehicles took place at this intersection. To the discretion of the victims, the severity of the injuries and details of the incident were not reported.
- Phillips Road: The intersection of Phillips Road and Lake Road is just as dangerous as the Bay Road intersection. Phillips Road was the scene of a fatal car accident which killed a 22-year-old man. The car slid off the road and smashed into a tree. In addition, another accident involving two vehicles happened along Phillips Road resulting in injuries.
Lake Road, and its intersections with Bay Road and Phillips Road, are dangerous routes for drivers, especially those unfamiliar with them. These hazardous roads have been the site for many car collisions causing serious injuries. If you, or a loved one, were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Webster, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with top rated legal assistance. Our team of highly experienced and dedicated attorneys will fight for your personal injury claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will strive to get you the compensation that you deserve. Call us at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN WEBSTER, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM OF WEBSTER, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 TO GET THE HELP YOU NEED!
If you experience an injury from a car accident in Webster, New York, it is important to know how to obtain a copy of your Police Report after the crash. Police Reports serve as legal documents that can provide evidence to your personal injury claim. The following are important details about how to obtain a copy of your Police Report in Webster, New York:
- According to the Webster Police Department, a copy of the Police Report is usually available five business days after the accident.
- After five business days, you can pick up the copy of your Police Report at the reception window of the Webster Police Department located at 1000 Ridge Road, Webster, New York.
- All copies of Police Reports are available free of charge to victims involved in the accident.
If you need further assistance, you may contact any of the police officers in Webster, New York. Once you receive a copy of your Police Report, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide you with exceptional legal services and proper representation. Our team can help you receive the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will vigorously fight for your personal car injury claim.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Webster, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!