Warsaw, New York, Slip And Fall Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents in Warsaw, New York.
Warsaw, New York, is a town located in Wyoming County. The town has a population of over 5,000 residents and offers several recreational amenities, including restaurants, shops, and hiking trails.
Slip and fall accidents are very common in these locations. In restaurants and stores, people can slip if spills are not quickly cleaned, or if the floor is newly waxed. Additionally, people can trip over branches and rocks on hiking trails. For example, a man slipped and became unconscious when hiking near Warsaw Falls. The victim suffered injuries to the head and was transported to the nearest hospital. Slip and fall accidents can lead to severe injuries that can even cause permanent damage. Many times, slip and fall accidents are preventable, and usually, there are liable parties involved.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a slip and fall accident in Warsaw, New York, you might be eligible for compensation. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with top rated legal services to help you receive the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, has been practicing personal injury law for over twenty years. He and his team of experienced lawyers understand how traumatic a slip and fall accident can be and the heavy burden it can have on the lives of their clients. Thus, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will diligently work to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries.
Insurance companies have paid the clients of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. over $175 million in verdicts and settlements. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his skilled team of lawyers are known for delivering favorable results on behalf of their clients, and they can do the same for you! Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to represent you!How To Avoid A Winter-Related Slip And Fall Accident In Warsaw, New York
The snowy period in Warsaw, New York, lasts for nearly six months, and temperatures can be freezing. Many slip and fall accidents occur on icy and slushy surfaces, especially on sidewalks and parking lots. As a result, it is important to know safety tips that can prevent a dangerous winter-related accident. The following is a list of safety precautions to help you protect yourself and others from slip and fall accidents in the winter:
1. Wear Proper Footwear: Before walking on icy and slushy pavements, make sure you are wearing shoes with a reliable grip. Snow boots or sturdy shoes can help provide traction against slushy surfaces and reduce your risk of falling.
2. Walk with Caution: When walking on icy surfaces, avoid running and proceed slowly. It is much easier to navigate slippery conditions when taking small and careful steps.
3. Use Supporting Objects: If available, use handrails, walls, door handles, or other secure objects in order to help support yourself. This can help maintain your balance and help you recover from a fall more easily.
4. Keep Your Hands Free: Avoid keeping your hands in your pockets when walking on frozen surfaces. If free, your hands can help break a fall and prevent a serious injury.
5. Avoid Going Outside: If possible, the best way to avoid slip and fall accidents is to stay inside when the weather conditions are hazardous.
Even with these safety tips in mind, you might still become injured in a slip and fall accident. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has an exceptional team of lawyers that can represent you if you are injured in a slip and fall incident. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. secured 1,000,000 dollars, or more, at least 44 times for their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team are elite, highly effective, and battle-tested litigators.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has received many top accolades and is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer. He and his team of skilled attorneys will make sure you are in good hands and will strive to secure a favorable compensation for your injuries. By providing the best legal assistance and professional care, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. prioritizes client satisfaction. Let the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. represent you today! Call us for a free consultation at 716-839-3939!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN WARSAW, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS DISTINGUISHED TEAM OF WARSAW, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR PHENOMENAL LEGAL ASSISTANCE!
Before filing a slip and fall accident claim, certain things need to be established to prove liability. The following is a checklist to help you construct a strong slip and fall accident claim in Warsaw, New York:
1. Proof of Unsafe and Hazardous Conditions: It must be evident that the condition of the surface upon which you fell was dangerous and directly caused your fall. Some examples of common unsafe hazards include potholes, uneven gaps in the sidewalk, icy pavements, and wet floors.
2. The Hazard Was Not Obvious: In certain situations, it is your responsibility to make a sensible decision when navigating dangerous spaces. For example, if there is a sidewalk covered in ice, it might be a good idea to take a different route. In addition, if there is a large pothole in the middle of a parking lot, it would be wise to go around it. Before filing a claim, make sure the hazardous surface upon which you fell was not easily visible, avoidable, and apparent.
3. The Property Owner Was Aware of the Unsafe Condition: It is important that the property owner was aware of the hazardous condition of the surface upon which you fell for a reasonable amount of time. For example, if you witness a spill in a restaurant and end up falling seconds after the spill occurred, you might not have a strong claim. This is because the restaurant owner could not be expected to have known about the hazard immediately after it happened.
4. There Was Not a Visible Warning Sign at the Premise: If the property owner is aware of the danger, they are supposed to warn others of the hazard as soon as possible. This can include using caution tape, a wet floor sign, reflective cones, and any other notices that indicate there is a hazard that people should avoid.
5. The Property Owner Was Negligent About Repairing the Dangerous Condition: If the property owner was aware of the condition of the surface upon which you fell and still did nothing to remedy it, you could prove negligence. In other words, the owner had knowledge of the danger and failed to correct the problem, and as a result, they were responsible for your accident.
The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you establish a strong slip and fall accident claim. Our attorneys meticulously handle each case and will continuously update you on the status of your case. As evidenced by dozens of five-star reviews, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. places a tremendous emphasis on their clients’ wellbeing. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his attorneys will provide you with personalized attention, timely communication, and exceptional courtesy. If you want lawyers that are willing to go the distance to ensure you are fairly compensated, this is the right law firm for you. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provides outstanding legal representation, and you could be their next client! If you are looking for trustworthy, reliable, and experienced attorneys, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Warsaw, New York slip and fall accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!