Warsaw Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Car Accidents in Warsaw, New York.
Located in Wyoming County, the town of Warsaw, New York, is a pleasant community. Warsaw is situated between the major Western New York cities of Buffalo and Rochester. In the middle of Warsaw, New York lies Main Street, a downtown strip with lots of shops, salons, restaurants and more. Most notably, there are two restaurants on Main Street with over four-star ratings that Warsaw residents seem to love: Rock and Roll BBQ and Amber Lantern Brewing Company. These two restaurants are a favorite not only for residents but also for visitors, mostly because of their popular bars. However, while these bustling bars are a great addition to the neighborhood’s nightlife, they can have serious consequences on the road. For example, Wyoming County has had several alcohol-related car accidents, resulting in injuries, and is ranked as one of the top 10 most dangerous counties for drivers in New York State. As a result, it is essential that Warsaw residents practice safe driving and are especially cautious when driving downtown.
If you, or a loved one, were severely injured in Warsaw, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with top rated legal services. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of highly qualified lawyers are eager to guide and represent you through this difficult time. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been practicing personal injury law for over twenty years and is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has received over twenty awards and honors from the finest law organizations and has proudly been recognized as a Best Law Firm of America. Each lawyer on our staff is an experienced personal injury litigator and has the highest level of legal expertise. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured $1,000,000, or more, at least 33 times, on behalf of their clients. Indicated by our client satisfaction and outstanding achievements, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will passionately and aggressively fight for your personal injury case. Call 716-839-3939 today for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!Common Causes Of Car Accidents In Warsaw, New York
Sadly, around 6 million car accidents happen in the United States annually, and over 90 people die in car accidents daily. The best way to avoid getting into a car crash is to familiarize yourself with the most common causes of accidents. The following causes may seem obvious, yet they still contribute to accidents every day. The following four most common causes are:
- Distracted Driving: Driving while distracted is the number one cause of car accidents. Unfortunately, many people like to call, text, and scroll on their phones while they are behind the wheel. Yet, while drivers are looking at their mobile devices, they are not paying attention to their surroundings. To stay safe, look at your phone before driving or, if you cannot wait, safely pull over to do so.
- Drunk Driving: Driving under the influence is another contributor to many car crashes. Alcohol impairs your vision and interferes with your ability to operate a vehicle properly. A tragic accident happened in Warsaw when an intoxicated truck driver struck a van killing three people at the intersection of Maxon Road and Route 20A. Another car crash took place in Warsaw when a drunk driver suffered several injuries after hitting a mailbox and sliding into a ditch on Route 20A.
- Speeding: Many people drive fast, especially if they are running late to work, or rushing to get to an event. However, the consequences of speeding drastically outweigh the benefits. When you are speeding, you have less control over your vehicle and often cannot react to unexpected objects or turns. Driving slowly is the best way to ensure the safety of yourself and others.
- Running a Red Light or Stop Sign: Failing to stop at a red light or stop sign can often lead to injuries or death from side-impact collisions. In Warsaw, an 81 year old man died after he ran a red light and his vehicle hit the side of a tractor-trailer on Route 63. To avoid danger, you should stop at all red lights and stop signs and look for oncoming traffic before proceeding when able to.
Even though many people avoid these accident triggers and practice driving safely, harmful car accidents still happen. If you, or a loved one were seriously injured in a car accident in Warsaw, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can represent you. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of experienced lawyers always strive to provide the best legal assistance to their clients. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have obtained over $175 million on behalf of their clients and will eagerly fight to get you the maximum settlement for your injuries. Our staff of skilled, hard-working lawyers have years of experience and are determined to resolve your personal injury case. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. for the highest level of legal services in Warsaw, New York.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN WARSAW, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED TEAM OF WARSAW, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF LEGAL ASSISTANCE
In the event of a car crash in Warsaw, New York, you will likely be transported to the hospital if you sustained serious injuries. There are several medical facilities in or near Warsaw, New York that can treat you after a car accident. The following are a list of local medical centers that can help you on your path to a healthy recovery:
- Wyoming County Community Hospital: This hospital has a large staff of highly skilled physicians that are on duty 24/7. They offer a variety of treatments, including radiology services, which can help identify internal injuries after a car accident.
- United Memorial Medical Center: Located thirty minutes north of Warsaw, this hospital has a large range of treatment options to meet their patients’ needs. They have a state-of-the-art surgical department, over 130 patient rooms, and a wound care center to accommodate their patients.
- Nicholas Noyes Memorial Hospital: Nicholas Noyes Memorial Hospital offers several emergency services that can treat anything from minor to severe injuries. They have received the Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval for exceptional patient care and meeting professional healthcare standards.
Once you you have been treated for your injuries at one of the local hospitals above, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. so that our highly experienced attorneys can guide you through this difficult time and help you get the compensation you deserve. With many years of experience, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of professional lawyers have mastered personal injury litigation. They will be by your side every step of the way and fiercely advocate for your personal injury claim.
Getting into a car accident can be a traumatic experience, and our attorneys understand the difficulties of your situation and are committed to supporting you as you recover. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will diligently work to resolve your personal injury case, so you can feel at ease and focus on your recovery. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his excellent team of lawyers are experts in their field and believe client satisfaction is of the utmost importance. Let the lawyers of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. represent you today! Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for a free consultation!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Warsaw, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!