Tully Slip and Fall Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents in Tully, New York.
The town of Tully is located in Onondaga County in Western New York. Tully is a pleasant community known for its outdoor recreational locales, such as ski resorts, lakes, and mountains. In order to keep Tully a beautiful place, the Town Board has implemented several policies to preserve the town’s appeal. According to Code §210-4, all property owners must keep their property in good shape to ensure the safety of themselves and the residents of Tully. Specifically, any hazards on the ground, such as holes, breaks, and other obstructions, must be immediately repaired. Typically, these hazards are found on sidewalks, driveways, and parking lots and are a common cause of slip and fall accidents.
Property negligence accounts for many slip and fall accidents that lead to serious injuries. If you, or a loved one, were wrongfully injured in a slip and fall accident in Tully, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you receive compensation for your injuries. Our lawyers are skilled litigators and knowledgeable in the field of personal injury law. The leader of our firm, Jed Dietrich, Esq., has been practicing law for over twenty years. He is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and a Best Attorney of America.
Along with these accolades, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has received dozens of other awards from elite law organizations that honor distinguished lawyers with outstanding achievements. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his attorneys have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has a successful record of getting their clients the compensation they deserve, and you can be next! Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to help you!Businesses In Tully, New York That May Be Liable For Slip And Fall Accidents And Injuries
As mentioned earlier, many slip and fall accidents occur due to the negligence of a property owner. However, many times there is not one person at fault, but a business or company instead. As a result, several different parties might be responsible for your fall. The following is a list of businesses that could potentially be liable for slip and fall accidents:
- Construction Companies: According to the National Safety Council, construction workers are more at risk of dangerous falls than employees in other industries. A construction company might be liable if they did not inform their employees of the risks and hazards of the job site. In addition, if someone fell because of a poorly built building or a defect in the construction, a construction company might also be held responsible.
- Service Companies: Service providers such as cleaning or repair companies can also be at fault for a slip and fall accident. For example, someone can fall if a surface was insufficiently cleaned or a hazard was not properly repaired.
- Commercial Businesses: Businesses such as fitness centers, restaurants, grocery stores, and shops may be liable for a slip and fall accident. For example, an incident can occur if someone falls due to hazardous conditions on the business’s premises.
If you were seriously injured in a slip and fall accident, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you obtain a favorable settlement for any damages and suffering. Demonstrated by our five-star client reviews, the hardworking attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will relentlessly fight for your injury claim. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have obtained $1,000,000, or more, in compensation at least 38 times for their clients. Dozens of clients have praised Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his lawyers for their excellent communication skills, professionalism, and respectability. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have a high regard for their clients’ satisfaction and handle each case with a caring and compassionate approach. If you want to receive top rated legal assistance and first-rate client services, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for a free consultation at 716-839-3939!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN TULLY, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF TULLY, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 TO RECEIVE THE FINEST LEGAL ASSISTANCE!
When filing a lawsuit for a slip and fall accident, you must prove the negligence of the property owner or business that was responsible for your fall. As a result, it is essential to collect as much evidence as possible right after the incident to strengthen your personal injury claim. The following is a list of questions you should ask yourself to establish the key facts of the accident:
- Did I suffer any injuries from my slip and fall accident?
- What conditions or hazards caused my slip and fall accident?
- Were there any warning signs about the condition or hazard?
- Were there any witnesses who saw my accident?
- Who owns the property where my accident occurred?
- Were the property owners aware of the conditions or hazards?
- Was the area where my accident occurred poorly lit, or was the hazard hard to see?
- Could my accident have been prevented?
If you ask yourself these questions and you believe that there is a party liable for your fall, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. as soon as possible. Our lawyers can help you demonstrate that those responsible failed to keep the property safe. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of attorneys can help you secure compensation for your injuries, medical bills, lost earnings, and more. If you want a firm that can establish a solid case for your injury claim, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is for you! The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will give you the best chance at obtaining the maximum settlement for your injuries. Do not hesitate to contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. if you want supreme legal representation!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Tully, New York slip and fall accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!