Skaneateles, New York, Slip And Fall Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents in Skaneateles, New York.
The town of Skaneateles, New York, is located along the shores of Skaneateles Lake in Onondaga County. Skaneateles is a prosperous town with over 2,000 residents. Of this population, almost 20% of the residents are over the age of 65. Slip and fall accidents are most common among older age groups. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, each year more than one out of four older people fall.
Slip and fall accidents can cause extremely debilitating wounds and are the most common cause of brain injuries. Even though older residents are more vulnerable, slip and fall accidents are still the leading cause of injury among all age groups. Additionally, Skaneateles has many nature trails and busy sidewalks, which are typical locations of slip and fall accidents. If these areas are not properly maintained, they can lead to severe injuries.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a slip and fall accident in Skaneateles, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve. In many slip and fall accidents, there is a liable party involved, and our lawyers can help you prove the negligence of the property owner. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the leader of our firm, has years of experience in handling slip and fall accident cases. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have an exceptional record of obtaining favorable results for their clients.
The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have recovered $1,000,000, or more, at least 38 times for their clients in settlements and verdicts. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are known for the unparalleled legal service they provide to their clients. They have excellent communication skills and consistently update their clients in a timely manner. In addition, our attorneys have a great deal of knowledge in the field of personal injury law. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his lawyers lift a heavy burden off their clients by handling all of the legal affairs so their clients can focus on a healthy recovery. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will handle the complicated work, so you do not have to! Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to help you!Relevant Evidence in Slip and Fall Accidents in Skaneateles, New York
If you are injured in a slip and fall accident, it is important that you know how to collect useful evidence for your case. Especially if your accident was due to a property owner’s negligence, the evidence is a crucial factor that can help you obtain compensation for your injuries. The following is a list of relevant evidence that can strengthen your injury claim:
- Medical Records: Medical records provide proof of your injuries. These include doctor’s notes, recommended treatment, the physician’s diagnosis, description of pain, and any other relevant documentation written or approved by a medical professional.
- Pictures of the Cause of the Accident: Pictures can show the conditions of the location of the accident and the hazards that caused the fall. If possible, try to take pictures of the unsafe conditions immediately after the fall. This is important because a property owner might take measures to repair the condition, making it harder to prove there was a danger to begin with.
- Pictures of Your Injuries: Photographs of any swelling, bruising, and bleeding can provide further evidence that you were seriously injured. Additionally, pictures of scars and x-rays of a broken bone can also prove the severity of the incident.
- Witness Testimonies: Any witnesses at the scene of the accident can be very helpful to your case. If they saw the accident happen, exchange your contact information with them because they may be willing to provide a statement to support your injury claim.
Once you collect the relevant evidence, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can handle the rest. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team will relentlessly fight for your slip and fall accident claim. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has received numerous accolades from the top law organizations. He and his team of attorneys have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are professional, effective, and battle-tested. Let the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. represent you today! Call us for a free consultation at 716-839-3939!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN SKANEATELES, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS OUTSTANDING TEAM OF SKANEATELES, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR EXCELLENT LEGAL SERVICES!
Before filing a lawsuit, it is important to know the damages you might be compensated for. Compensation is meant to reimburse you for the costs associated with the accident and any other suffering you endured as a result of the accident. Many times the amount of compensation depends on the severity of the damages from the fall. The following are some examples of damages you might be compensated for as a result of a slip and fall accident:
- Medical Bills: You might be eligible for compensation for any medical expenses you incurred from your injuries. If your injuries require additional treatment in the future, you might also be compensated for future medical costs. This can include physical therapy, prescription drugs, or residential care.
- Lost Earnings: Serious injuries can keep you out of work for days, weeks, and even months. During this time, you are losing income and might be able to receive compensation for your lost wages. Injuries that cause severe damage may be permanently incapacitating and may keep you from returning to your normal job. As a result, you may be paid for wages you would have earned in the future, but you no longer can earn because of your injuries.
- Inconvenience: A severe injury can prohibit you from doing activities you were once able to do easily. For example, your daily routine might become very challenging, and you might not be able to perform your regular household duties or recreational activities. If you experience any of these inconveniences, you may be entitled to further compensation.
- Pain and Suffering: Slip and fall accidents can be very traumatic and cause a lot of emotional distress. Accident victims may suffer from anxiety, depression, and other mental health problems. Therefore, pain and suffering are legitimate reasons for compensation.
If you need a lawyer who can help you get the compensation you deserve, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are right for you! They will aggressively advocate for your claim to make sure you receive the maximum compensation for your injuries. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provides phenomenal legal assistance and exceptional representation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of attorneys know exactly how to strengthen your case. They will diligently work to reach the best possible outcome for you. If you want a law firm that prioritizes your wellbeing and gets the best results, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Skaneateles, New York slip and fall accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!