Rochester Tree Accident Injuries
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized Best Lawyer in America, Has Dedicated His Career to Every Rochester And New York Resident Who Has Suffered Because Of Another Person’s Negligence. Jed Dietrich, Esq. Has Helped His Clients Secure More Than $175 Million In Damages.
While trees are an often-overlooked source of danger, they can present serious risks when they are not properly maintained. After all, a falling tree trunk or collapsed branch can cause significant damage to people and property. Property owners are responsible for keeping their premises free from potential hazards like these. When an individual homeowner or business breaches their legal duty to keep other people safe from dangerously overgrown or ill-kept trees, they could be held responsible for any ensuing injuries. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has spent years fighting for the rights of individuals injured because of someone else’s negligence. You do not have to bear the burden of recovery alone. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help you, too. Please call us at 585-939-3939 today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.Falling Trees And Tree Limbs In Rochester
Trees can fall, and branches may drop for many different reasons, including:
- Inclement weather conditions;
- High winds;
- Heavy accumulations of snow or ice;
- Tree diseases;
- Fungal infections and general rot; and
- Failure to perform routine maintenance.
Of course, in some cases, trees simply get old. Nonetheless, property owners could have a legal responsibility to take care of any trees on their land. They might be obligated to dispose of fallen branches, or seek the City Forester’s permission before replacing, pruning, or moving a tree. When property owners refuse to follow the law, they could create dangerous conditions that increase the likelihood of a tree falling or its branches collapsing. If you, or a loved one, have been hurt in a tree accident that could have been avoided, you could be entitled to significant compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Please send the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. a message online today or call us at 585-939-3939 to discuss your possible legal strategies.Potential Tree Accidents And Injuries
Rochester is home to a lot of greenery and a lot of trees. If the city or a property owner does not maintain their trees or clear fallen limbs, people could get injured. Tree accident-related injuries vary in severity but could include:
- Cuts and lacerations;
- Bruises and contusions;
- Broken or fractured bones;
- Traumatic brain injuries;
- Permanent disability; and
- Wrongful death.
Some tree-related accidents could be considered acts of God. However, many are the unintended result of negligence. When a property owner neglects the New York Property Code or breaks local Rochester ordinances by refusing to clear storm debris or trim dangerous limbs, people can get hurt. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help you file a claim for the compensation you deserve. Please call us at 585-939-3939 to schedule your free consultation.
DID YOU OR A LOVED ONE SUFFER AN INJURY IN A ROCHESTER TREE-RELATED ACCIDENT?
IF SO, YOU NEED TO ACT FAST: NEW YORK HAS A STATUTE OF LIMITATIONS THAT LIMITS HOW LONG YOU HAVE TO SUE A PROPERTY OWNER OR GOVERNMENT AGENCY FOR TREE-RELATED NEGLIGENCE!
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED ROCHESTER PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 585-939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
New York property owners have a legal duty to ensure their properties are safe from potential hazards. Property owners may be obligated to:
- Maintain Any Trees on Their Private Property: Even though Rochester sometimes requires that homeowners obtain a permit to remove trees from their property, the property owner could still be held liable if the tree or its branches fall and injure someone on or outside of the premises.
- Clear Fallen Trees and Branches: If a business owns a private parking lot or controlled access road, they may have to clear any potential or real hazards.
- Keep Public Sidewalks Safe and In Good Repair: The City of Rochester requires the ground-level tenants of any private home or business to keep the abutting sidewalk clear from obstacles, such as fallen tree branches, and in good repair.
Rochester’s property code also contains special provisions for trees designed to protect the city’s nature and keep the public safe. These provisions include:
- Homeowners and businesses cannot cut down or prune trees and tree branches in public spaces without the permission of the City Forester;
- Homeowners and businesses cannot plant trees or shrubs in public spaces without prior authorization; and
- Homeowners and businesses must remove dangerous trees within 10 days of receiving a removal order from the City Forester.
When property owners perform unauthorized work on public trees or remove greenery without permission, they could create dangerous conditions that could later lead to an accident. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has been recognized as a Best Law Firm of America because we have made it our mission to provide the highest level of personal injury service to our clients across Rochester and Western New York. When we take on a case, we stop at nothing to advocate for our clients’ rights. You do not have to accept crippling injury and unreasonable medical debt. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could fight for you. Please send us a message online to schedule your free consultation as soon as possible.Liability After A Rochester Tree Accident Injury
If you, or a loved one, have been injured by a fallen or a falling tree, tree branch, or limb, you could file a claim for damages. In order to obtain compensation for your injuries, you must:
- Demonstrate that the property owner had a legal duty to preserve your safety while on or near their property;
- Show that the property owner breached their duty of care; and
- Argue that the property owner’s breach of duty and negligence caused you serious physical or emotional injuries.
Proving that a property owner was negligent in a tree-related accident can be difficult: they could claim that the tree was the city’s responsibility or that you should have exercised greater care to avoid injury. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., we know how to stand up to negligent parties and their lawyers. We could help you, too. Call Jed Dietrich, Esq., at 585-939-3939 today.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!