Rochester Slip and Fall Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, Has Obtained Over 175 Million Dollars in Settlements and Verdicts on Behalf of His Clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Immediately at 716-839-3939 to Speak with Our Team of Top Rated Rochester, New York Slip and Fall Injury Lawyers.
Rochester, New York, is the third-largest city in the state of New York after Buffalo and New York City. The city of Rochester has a population of 205,695 people and many more live within the greater metropolitan area. The Rochester Metropolitan Area is home to over 1,000,000 people across 2,930 square miles.
The area also has a healthy tourist draw. Some of the most famous sites in Rochester, New York, include the George Eastman Museum and Highland Botanical Park. The Eastman Museum is the former home of the founder of the Kodak photography company. Highland Botanical Park is a beautiful site frequented by many nature enthusiasts. With a vast area of land and many residents and tourists, Rochester, New York, is a hub for slip and fall accidents.
If you, or a loved one, have suffered a severe slip and fall injury, you should receive the best possible representation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has 20 years of experience and has secured over 175 million dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of his clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, now at 716-839-3939 to receive a free consultation with our highly experienced Rochester, New York slip and fall accident attorneys. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for you.
HAVE YOU OR A LOVED ONE SUFFERED A SEVERE ROCHESTER, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL INJURY? CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C., RECOGNIZED AS A BEST LAW FIRM OF AMERICA, IMMEDIATELY AT 716-839-3939. JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TEAM OF SEASONED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL INJURY ATTORNEYS ARE READY TO FIGHT FOR YOU AND YOUR BEST POSSIBLE RESULT.Common Locations of Rochester, New York Slip and Fall Injuries
The danger of Rochester, New York slip and fall accidents is that they can happen nearly anywhere. However, a common set of conditions leads to slip and fall accidents, especially in certain areas. The following locations are popular sites for Rochester, New York slip and fall accidents:
- Sidewalks and Parking Lots of Public and Private Facilities: Sidewalks and parking lots of local places are constantly exposed to the elements, causing many natural obstructions and man-made obstacles. During the severe winters in Rochester, New York, potholes and cracks in sidewalks and parking lots often form, leading to slip and fall accidents. Debris from storms can also impede walkways and lead to many falling if the debris and other obstructions are not removed responsibly.
- Restaurants, Grocery Stores, Shopping Malls, and Other Frequented Shops: Local malls, restaurants, and grocery stores are some of the most common areas where slip and fall accidents occur. The combination of the handling of liquids and daily traffic flow often leads to slip and fall accidents. Without adequate signage, people will likely slip on liquids and suffer serious Rochester, New York slip and fall injuries.
- Marinas and Piers: Rochester, New York, is located on the Genesee River and Lake Ontario. During the summer months, both areas are popular for locals and tourists to engage in water activities or enjoy the view. Docks and marinas are often made of wood, which can absorb water and become wet easily. Also, wood usually takes a long time to dry. These conditions can lead to slip and fall injuries in Rochester, New York.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a multi-year Litigator of the Year by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers, has years of experience and is committed to providing his clients with their best possible result. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured 1 million dollars, or more, over 33 times in settlements and verdicts on behalf of his clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now to speak with our team of highly rated Rochester, New York slip and fall injury attorneys at 716-839-3939.Where can I Receive Medical Care After a Rochester, New York Slip and Fall Accident?
After experiencing a slip and fall accident, it is likely that you or a loved one may suffer a serious injury requiring medical attention. Any of the following medical centers commonly treat patients with Rochester, New York slip and fall injuries:
- Strong Memorial Hospital: Strong Memorial Hospital is a renowned hospital with many of its departments receiving national rankings. The hospital itself ranked within the nation’s top 50 by the U.S. News and World Report. Many departments were recognized for their high performance, including Neurosurgery, Cardiology, and Heart Surgery.
- WellNow Urgent Care - Gates: Located just outside of the city of Rochester, the center often treats patients from the western suburbs and other areas of the city. WellNow Urgent Care centers are equipped to deal with minor injuries and trauma. They also have on-site X-ray capability to detect bone fractures immediately.
- UR Medicine Urgent Care - Penfield: This urgent care center operates under the University of Rochester Medicine and Strong Memorial Hospital. The urgent care center can treat minor cuts, burns, lacerations, and bone fractures.
After sustaining a severe injury from a Rochester, New York, slip and fall accident you should be able to recover in peace and not have to worry about filing a claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of elite Rochester, New York slip and fall injury lawyers seeks to provide the highest quality of representation and ease your recovery process. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!