Rochester, New York, Occupant Ejection Car Accident Lawyers
As a Distinguished Best Lawyer of America, Jed Dietrich, Esq. Will Relentlessly Fight on Your Behalf to Win the Maximum Award Possible if You Are Injured in A Rochester, New York, Occupant Ejection Car Accident.
An occupant ejection car accident occurs when a driver or passenger is completely or partially ejected from the vehicle during a collision. These serious accidents are typically caused by one of two factors: either the driver or passenger was not wearing a seatbelt at the time of the crash, or the vehicle was involved in a high-speed collision. Not wearing a seatbelt is the most common cause of occupant ejection accidents, as failing to wear a seatbelt allows the occupant’s body to move freely during a crash. High-speed collisions can also lead to occupant ejection accidents, as the intense force of impact can cause occupants to be hurled from the vehicle.
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) states that approximately 30 percent of all car accident-related fatalities are the direct result of being ejected from the vehicle or being hit by another vehicle after being thrown from the vehicle. Occupants who are ejected from a vehicle and are fortunate enough to have survived are usually faced with life-altering injuries. If you or someone you love has been involved in a Rochester occupant ejection car accident, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. Next, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at (585) 939-3939. Our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury attorneys can fight to secure the best recovery possible for you. We take calls 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never any fee until we WIN for you!Occupant Ejection Car Accident Injuries
Some of the most common injuries associated with Rochester occupant ejection car accidents include:
- Brain Injuries: Brain injuries occur when an external force damages the brain. Brain injuries can range from mild to severe. In most cases, brain injuries are treated with a combination of medical and rehabilitative therapies. Some people with brain injuries may require long-term care. Milder brain injuries, such as concussions, can cause symptoms such as headaches, dizziness, and confusion. More severe brain injuries can cause coma, paralysis, and even brain death.
- Spinal Cord Injuries: Spinal cord injuries can result in a wide range of symptoms, including paralysis, loss of sensation, and problems with bowel or bladder control. These injuries can be very serious and often require lifelong care. The rehabilitation unit of Strong Memorial Hospital, located at 601 Elmwood Avenue in Rochester, New York, is one of the only local facilities to offer comprehensive rehabilitative care for spinal cord-related injuries.
- Internal Bleeding: Internal bleeding is the loss of blood from a blood vessel inside the body. This kind of bleeding can occur anywhere in the body and often results from car accident-related injuries that produce serious trauma. Internal bleeding can be life-threatening and should be treated immediately by a medical professional. This type of bleeding can often be difficult to spot, as it may not cause any visible symptoms. However, there are some signs and symptoms that may indicate that someone is bleeding internally, which include: dizziness or lightheadedness, weakness, pale skin, shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, bloody urine or stool, or abdominal pain and swelling. If you are bleeding internally, it is important to seek medical help immediately. Internal bleeding can be life-threatening and should always be treated as a medical emergency.
- Broken Bones: There are many causes of broken bones, but the most common is trauma. Broken bones require medical treatment to heal properly. Treatment may involve setting the bone with a cast or surgery. Recovery time varies depending on the type of break and the individual's health. Broken bones can be extremely painful and may take weeks or months to heal completely. In some cases, complications such as infection can occur. It is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible if you think you have a broken bone.
- Lacerations: Lacerations are wounds that occur when the skin is torn or cut. They can easily be caused by Rochester occupant ejection car accidents. Lacerations can range in severity from superficial to deep wounds that require stitches or even surgery to close. Treatment for lacerations will depend on the depth and location of the wound. Minor lacerations may only require cleaning and bandaging, while more severe ones may need sutures or other medical interventions. Lacerations can be painful and cause heavy bleeding, so it is important to seek medical attention. Lacerations can also lead to infections, so it is best to keep a wound clean and watch for signs of infection.
- Amputations: Amputations are the surgical removal of a limb or other body part. Amputations may be necessary due to trauma caused by a Rochester occupant ejection car accident. Amputations can be partial or complete. Partial amputation occurs when only part of the limb is removed, and complete amputation occurs when the entire limb is removed. A few common examples of amputations include below-the-knee, above-the-knee, and shoulder disarticulation. Amputations can also cause phantom limb syndrome, which occurs when you feel pain or another sensation in the limb that has been removed.
HAVE YOU OR A LOVED ONE BEEN EJECTED FROM A VEHICLE IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK? CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF DEDICATED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT (585) 939-3939 !
WE CAN HELP YOU TO WIN THE MAXIMUM FINANCIAL SETTLEMENT FOR YOUR ROCHESTER OCCUPANT EJECTION CAR ACCIDENT INJURY. VISIT US ONLINE OR CALL TODAY! WE ARE UNRELENTING IN OUR FIGHT TO WIN FOR YOU!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!