Rochester, New York, Improper Highway Exit Car Accident Lawyers
Since 2005, Our Experienced Attorneys Have Committed to Providing the Highest Level of Personal Injury Service. If You Have Been Injured in an Improper Highway Exit Car Crash in Rochester, Jed Dietrich, Esq., Could Help You Secure the Compensation You Need and the Justice You Deserve.
American highways are remarkably safe, having a far lower per-mile accident rate than all other roads. Despite regular congestion, even the New York Thruway has among the lowest fatality rates in the country. However, accidents still happen with alarming regularity, with recent research identifying entrance and exit ramp interchanges as high-risk locations for traveling motorists. Since accidents involving highway entrance and exit ramps often involve significant speed differentials, the results could be catastrophic. Drivers could suffer serious injuries, including broken bones, severe burns, and even death. While injured motorists might feel fortunate to have simply survived a highway exit car accident, the costs of recovery could be immense. Some studies indicate that car crash victims who suffer injuries could be responsible for paying tens of thousands of dollars in medical expenses.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. believes that nobody should have to pay out-of-pocket to make up for another motorist’s mistake. If you, or a loved one, have been injured in a Rochester or Monroe County highway exit car accident that was not your fault, you could be entitled to significant compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. Jed Dietrich, Esq., has spent over two decades fighting for the rights of car crash victims. You do not have to face financial ruin after a Rochester automobile collision. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help you explore your options for comprehensive legal relief. Please send us a message online or call us at (585) 939-3939 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation as soon as possible.The Most Common Types of Highway Exit Accidents
Improper highway exiting accidents have a variety of potential causes. However, these collisions have certain common characteristics. Researchers have found that the most common crashes associated with entering or exiting a highway include:
- Run-Off-Road Accidents: A run-off-road crash occurs when a vehicle in transit leaves or is forced off the road, colliding with a stationary object or overturning on non-traversable terrain. Run-off-road collisions account for a disproportionate number of highway exit accidents. Inclement weather, limited visibility, and excessive speeds increase the risk of run-off-road crashes.
- Rear-End Collisions: A rear-end crash happens when a motorist strikes the vehicle in front of them. These collisions can happen when a motorist entering or exiting the highway attempts to merge into traffic but misjudges the speed or distance of other automobiles. Rear-end crashes are associated with access roads and congested on- and off-ramps.
- Sideswipe and Cutoff Crashes: A sideswipe crash refers to any collision between two vehicles where the point of impact is on the side of both automobiles. Sideswipe and cutoff accidents can also occur when someone fails to switch lanes properly or merge into moving traffic.
Irrespective of how they happen, highway exiting accidents can wreak havoc on victims’ lives. Unfortunately, making a comprehensive recovery can be difficult. Since insurance companies are for-profit enterprises, they could be reluctant to provide victims with the compensation they need to treat their injuries, replace income lost from work, and secure the resources needed to manage a disability or long-term injury symptoms. Even if you have a seemingly open-and-shut case, the insurance company could try to reduce your potential damages by asking you to consent to independent medical examinations or provide a recorded statement—a statement that they may scour for seemingly insignificant contradictions, hoping they can use your own words against you.
You do not have to let the insurance company coerce you into accepting an inadequate settlement. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has the experience and knowledge to create a compelling, evidence-based case for compensation. If the insurance company is unwilling to negotiate in good faith, we could take them and the negligent motorist to court, advocating your best interests before a judge and a jury of your peers. Please call Jed Dietrich, Esq., at (585) 939-3939 to schedule your no-charge consultation and begin exploring your best options for compensation.Possible Injuries After a Rochester Highway Exiting Car Crash
The severity of injuries suffered in a highway exiting accident is dependent on a variety of factors, such as:
- The speed of both vehicles at the time of impact;
- If the car’s safety features, such as airbags, worked as intended; and
- Whether the injured person was wearing a seatbelt.
However, most injuries suffered in car crashes fall into one of two categories:
- Impact Injuries: An impact injury is typically caused when an accident victim’s body hits an object inside their own vehicle, such as the steering wheel, dashboard, or an inflating airbag.
- Penetrating Injuries: A penetrating injury, or penetrating trauma, occurs when a foreign object—such as a shard of glass or displaced piece of metal—pierces the skin and enters the body, creating a wound.
If you, or a loved one, have been injured in a Rochester highway exiting accident that was not your fault, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help you assess the extent of your losses, calculating how much money you need to overcome your car crash-related injuries. We understand that some wounds cannot be healed, which is why we regularly consult medical experts who specialize in evaluating accident victims’ long-term and continuing care needs. Please send us a message online or call us at (585) 939-3939 to schedule your no-obligation consultation.
HAVE YOU OR A LOVED ONE SUFFERED SERIOUS INJURIES IN A ROCHESTER OR MONROE COUNTY IMPROPER HIGHWAY EXIT CAR CRASH? YOU COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION, BUT YOU NEED TO ACT FAST: THERE ARE STRICT TIME CONSTRAINTS APPLICABLE TO ALL PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS, WHICH COULD PREVENT YOU FROM GETTING A FAIR RECOVERY.
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT (585) 939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!