Rochester, New York, Hardware Store Slip And Fall Accident Injury Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America. He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight on Your Behalf to Obtain the Best Recovery Possible if You Were Injured in a Hardware Store Slip and Fall Incident in Rochester, New York.
Hardware stores are particularly prone to conditions that can easily lead to slip and fall or trip and fall accidents. Wet floors, cluttered walkways, and uneven surfaces are all potential hazards. While there are many potential causes of Rochester hardware store slip and fall or trip and fall accidents, a few of the most common include:
- Poorly Maintained Walkways: If a walkway is not properly maintained, it can become slippery and pose a real hazard. When walkways are wet, they can become very slippery and dangerous. Hardware store floors may have paint spills or other liquid spills that you should look out for as you traverse the aisles.
- Spilled Hardware Materials: Anything from sawdust to a variety of loose hardware items like screws can spill out onto the floor, resulting in slipping or tripping hazards.
- Uneven Surfaces: Surfaces that are uneven or have sudden changes in level can be difficult to navigate, causing trip and fall accidents. Hardware stores have products at varying levels in the store, including outdoor garden areas, in many cases. This may require you to navigate uneven floor levels.
- Other Obstacles: Anything that blocks or obstructs the aisleways can cause customers to trip and fall. Sales displays and end-caps with protruding objects are common in hardware stores.
At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our elite team of Rochester personal injury lawyers will fight for you to help you recover the losses that resulted from your Rochester hardware store slip and fall or trip and fall accident. Call now at (585) 939-3939 or use our online contact form. Remember, your initial consultation is free!Rochester Hardware Store Slip and Fall Accident Injuries
Broken bones are a common type of injury caused by slips, trips, and falls. The most common bones that break in these accidents are the wrists, ankles, and hips. Sprains and strains are other common injuries caused by Rochester hardware store slip and fall accidents. Sprains occur when ligaments are stretched or torn, while strains happen when muscles or tendons are stretched or torn. These injuries can cause pain, swelling, and bruising. Back and neck injuries are similarly common after slip and fall incidents inside hardware stores in Rochester. These injuries can range from whiplash to herniated discs. Whiplash is a type of neck injury that happens when the head is suddenly jerked forward or backward. Herniated discs happen when the disks between the vertebrae in the spine become damaged. These injuries can be extremely painful and may require surgery to repair. In some cases, hardware store slip and fall or trip and fall accidents can even result in loss of life. This is most likely to happen if the person falls from a great height or hits their head on a hard surface. Slip and fall accidents are one of the leading causes of accidental death in the United States.
If you have been injured in a Rochester hardware store slip and fall accident, it is important to seek medical attention as soon as possible. These injuries can be very serious and may require extensive treatment. Contact a legal team with your best interest at heart today to get your claim started! Throughout his impressive career, Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s efforts have been recognized by various prestigious organizations; click here to learn more. One convenient call is all it takes. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at (585) 939-3939.Avoiding a Rochester Hardware Store Slip and Fall Accident
Here are a few things you can do to prevent being injured in slip and fall accidents in Rochester, New York, hardware stores:
- Wear Appropriate Shoes: Avoid wearing high heels or shoes with insufficient tread.
- Be Observant: Look for potential slipping hazards like wet floors or protruding products.
- Take Your Time: Hurrying or being erratic can substantially increase your risk of falling.
- Cautiously Carry Items: Make sure you have a good grip and that you are not carrying too much all at once.
HAVE YOU OR SOMEONE YOU LOVE SUFFERED INJURIES DUE TO A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT (585) 939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
If you slip and fall in a hardware store in Rochester, New York, you may be able to file a personal injury lawsuit against the property owner. To win your case, you will need to prove that the property owner was negligent in allowing or failing to correct the dangerous condition that caused your accident. Below are some things you can do to help strengthen your case:
- Take Pictures: Including any hazards that caused you to slip and fall.
- Get Contact Information: This should include any witnesses who saw the accident happen.
- Seek Medical Attention: Seek medical help as soon as possible after the accident. This will document your injuries and show that they were caused by your accident. Keep in mind that the top priority here is always your health. This is the primary reason for seeking medical attention. Proper treatment and a speedy recovery always come first.
If you have been injured in a Rochester hardware store slip and fall accident, contact a Rochester personal injury lawyer to discuss your legal options. These accidents can be very serious, and you may be entitled to compensation for your medical bills, lost wages, and pain and suffering. Making safety a top priority is always the best policy!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!