Rochester Hand and Wrist Injuries
Jed Dietrich, Esq., is Recognized as a Super Lawyer and Elite Lawyer of America. If Another Person’s Negligence Caused Your Hand or Wrist Injury, You Deserve the Best Representation.
Even minor hand and wrist injuries can have serious consequences. While these injuries have a variety of causes, they all have the potential to complicate the most basic of everyday tasks. You might require expensive physical rehabilitation, be unable to exercise, or be unable to return to work until your condition resolves. In a worst-case scenario, you might never regain the full use of your injured hand or wrist.
You should never have to bear the weight of another person’s mistake. The Dietrich Law Firm, P.C., is dedicated to providing the highest level of personal injury service to people across Rochester and Western New York. Our experienced legal team has years of experience ensuring that our clients get the recovery they need and the justice they deserve. Since our founding, we have secured more than $175 million in damages—money that our clients have used to pay off their medical bills, pursue better treatment opportunities, and rebuild their lives. We could help you, too. Please call us at (585) 939-3939 today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.Hand And Wrist Injuries
Hand and wrist injuries are among the most common types of injuries simply because most of us use our hands constantly. However, some accidents are more likely to cause a hand or wrist injury than others; they include:
- Slip and Falls: When someone slips, they may instinctively try to break their fall by extending their forearms. In fact, slip and falls are such common causes of hand and wrist injuries that medical professionals created the acronym FOOSH, which stands for “Fallen Onto an Out Stretched Hand.”
- Car Accidents: A significant number of hand and wrist injuries are caused by traffic accidents. Since automobile crashes involve massive amounts of force, a person’s hands and wrists could be damaged if they brace themselves against the steering wheel or unexpected airbags.
- Motorcycle and Bicycle Crashes: When someone falls off of a motorcycle or bicycle, their first point of impact is usually their head, hand, or wrist. Hand and wrist injuries are not unusual among motorcycle riders and cycling enthusiasts.
- Sports Accidents: Contact sports are a leading cause of hand and wrist injuries. If a sports coach, school gym teacher, or athletic organization does not ensure that participants have adequate and well-maintained safety equipment, or they do not halt a game when conditions become unsafe, they could be held liable for any resulting injuries.
- Medical Malpractice: Physicians should treat, heal, and cure hand and wrist injuries. However, physicians still make mistakes. When a doctor or other medical professional treats a hand or wrist injury improperly, they could exacerbate an existing injury or cause a new one.
While hand and wrist injuries have many causes, they all have the potential to impair an accident victim’s ability to navigate everyday life. If you, or a loved one, suffered a hand or wrist injury caused by another person’s negligence, you could be entitled to significant compensation. The Dietrich Law Firm, P.C., could help you secure the money you need to pay off your hospital bills, enroll in physical rehabilitation, and recover the income you lost from work. Please call us at (585) 939-3939 to schedule your free, no-hassle consultation.Common Types Of Hand And Wrist Injuries
The human hand is incredibly complex, and it is comprised of:
- Phalanges: Each finger has three bones, or phalanges, while each thumb has only two.
- Metacarpal Bones: These bones constitute the center of the hand.
- Carpal Bones: The wrist is comprised of eight small bones, which are surrounded by tough tissue and ligaments. Five of these bones called the metacarpals, form a transverse arch that facilitates finger movement. The carpal bones connect the hand and the wrist.
- Muscles: The hand has over 30 different muscles, which work together in complex ways.
Serious hand injuries can be painful, debilitating, and difficult to treat. If another person’s negligence caused your hand or wrist injury, you do not have to bear the burden alone. The Dietrich Law Firm, P.C., could help you secure the money you need to obtain closure and begin moving past your accident. Please send us a message online or call us at (585) 939-3939 to discuss your case.
DID ANOTHER PERSON’S NEGLIGENCE CAUSE YOUR HAND OR WRIST INJURY IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
YOU COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION, BUT YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST: THERE ARE STRICT TIME CONSTRAINTS APPLICABLE TO ALL PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG, YOUR CASE COULD BE DISMISSED BY THE COURT.
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT (585) 939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
The costs of your medical treatment, and the time you had to take away from work, could total in the tens of thousands of dollars. However, you do not have to take on an automobile insurance company, hospital administration, or big business by yourself. The Dietrich Law Firm, P.C., could help you recover damages for:
- Your medical bills;
- Physical rehabilitation;
- Anticipated future care;
- The income you lost from work or may lose from work;
- The paid time off (PTO) you exhausted in recovery;
- Emotional pain and suffering;
- Loss of limb; and
- Loss of enjoyment.
Since founding the Dietrich Law Firm, P.C., in 2005, Jed Dietrich, Esq., has endeavored to provide aggressive representation for those who are seriously injured due to someone else’s negligence. Our firm’s experienced legal team could help you secure the compensation you need to cover your losses and begin healing. Please call us at (585) 939-3939 to schedule your free consultation today.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!