Rochester Car Accidents Caused By Failing to Yield Right on Red
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Is A Super Lawyer Who Has Dedicated His Career to Standing Up for Victims of Negligence. When Reckless and Negligent Motorists Refuse to Follow the Rules of the Road, They Put Everyone’s Safety at Risk. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Could Help You Navigate the Aftermath of a Life-Changing Rochester Car Accident.
Studies have found that a disproportionate number of accidents occur at intersections, with many of these collisions caused by impatient drivers’ refusal to respect the rules of the road. If you, or a loved one, have been injured by a motorist who tried to take a right turn at a red light when they did not have the right-of-way, you could be entitled to significant compensation through a personal injury lawsuit. However, securing sufficient compensation can pose unexpected challenges. Even if you have a seemingly open-and-shut case, the insurance company could try to reduce its liability by claiming that your own negligence contributed to the crash.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. believes that nobody should have to pay the price for another motorist’s bad decision. Our award-winning team of attorneys is committed to providing the highest level of personal injury service. Since 2005, we have helped our clients across Rochester and Western New York secure more than $175 million in damages from insurance companies, reckless motorists, and irresponsible municipal corporations. You do not have to suffer in silence. Please send the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. a message online or call us at 585-939-3939 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation as soon as possible.Failure to Yield Right on Red Accident Statistics and Safety Concerns
Every state in the country has allowed right turns on red since 1980, except where prohibited by a sign or dedicated traffic control signal. By and large, right turns on red pose little risk when safely executed. In a multi-state review of accident data, the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration found that:
- Right turn on red crashes constitute only 0.05% of accidents nationwide;
- Right turn on red accidents account for 0.4% of collisions at intersections with traffic control signals and signs; and
- Right turn on red collisions represent only 1% of all fatal and injury accidents.
However, the risks of improper right turn on red maneuvers are not shared equally:
- An estimated 22% of all right turn on red crashes involve victims who are not in motor vehicles;
- When right turn on red crashes happen, the victim is frequently a pedestrian or bicyclist; and
- About 93% of all right turn on red collisions involving bicyclists or pedestrians result in injury.
When you have been injured in an accident that was not your fault, you deserve unwavering advocacy. Jed Dietrich, Esq.’s relentless client advocacy has won him recognition as a Super Lawyer and Best Attorney of America. When we accept a new case, we do everything in our power to ensure that our clients get the compensation they need and the justice they deserve. Please call us at 585-939-3939 to find out how we can help you.
HAVE YOU BEEN INJURED IN A ROCHESTER OR MONROE COUNTY FAILURE TO YIELD RIGHT ON RED CAR ACCIDENT?
YOU COULD BE ELIGIBLE FOR COMPENSATION, BUT YOU HAVE TO ACT FAST: THERE ARE STRICT TIME CONSTRAINTS APPLICABLE TO ALL PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS. IF YOU WAIT TOO LONG, YOUR CASE COULD BE AUTOMATICALLY DISMISSED BY THE COURT.
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 585-939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Unfortunately, even minor collisions can wreak havoc in a victim’s life, preventing them from going to work and participating in everyday activities. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help you assess the value of your claim by considering the totality of your:
- Economic Damages: Economic damages compensate accident victims for the financial hardships they have experienced as a result of an accident. In general, economic damages are objective and relate to paid and anticipated expenses. Examples of economic damages include medical bills, property damage, and physical therapy costs.
- Non-Economic Damages: Non-economic damages are less tangible and comparably subjective, making them more difficult to assess properly. Examples of non-economic damages include emotional pain and suffering, disfigurement, and loss of enjoyment.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today so that we can help you recover damages for:
- Past, present, and anticipated medical expenses;
- Physical rehabilitation;
- Prescription medication co-pays;
- Specialist appointments;
- Lost income;
- The vacation days and paid time off you needed to use during your recovery;
- Emotional pain and suffering;
- Loss of enjoyment;
- Disability; and
- Wrongful death.
You do not have to accept financial ruin after being injured in a failure to yield right on red car accident. Jed Dietrich, Esq., is an American Institute of Trial Attorneys Litigator of the Year who knows how to help accident victims build a compelling, evidence-based case for compensation. We could help you investigate the circumstances and causes of your Rochester car crash, calculate the value of your claim, and negotiate a favorable settlement with the insurance company. Do not lose your chance to get justice: please send the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. a message online or call us at 585-939-3939 to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!