Rochester, New York, Boat Accident Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Boat Accidents in Rochester, New York.
The city of Rochester is known as the industrial and recreational hub of Western New York. Rochester is located alongside Lake Ontario and is divided by the Genesee River. There are many attractions along both bodies of water, including Seabreeze Amusement Park and the Ontario Beach Park. The city’s scenic waters and waterfront attractions make it a great place for boaters. Rochester has dozens of harbors and marinas for its resident boaters. The most popular harbors and marinas in Rochester, New York, are the Irondequoit Bay Small Boat Harbor and the Harbor Town Belle. The harbors, lakes, and rivers that Rochester offers bring in many boaters during the summer season. As a result, boating accidents and collisions are inevitable. The high volume of boat traffic can cause accidents that lead to life-threatening injuries.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a boat accident in Rochester, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can guide you through this difficult time. Our team of expert lawyers has obtained $1,000,000 at least 44 times as compensation for their clients. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are driven and will aggressively fight to achieve the best outcome possible for your injury case.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and a Best Lawyer of America. Based on dozens of five-star client reviews, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his accomplished team of attorneys value the satisfaction and wellbeing of their clients. Let the highly experienced and compassionate lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. fight for your boat injury claim in Rochester, New York. Call 585-939-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to represent you!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A BOAT ACCIDENT IN ROCHESTER, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS ACCLAIMED TEAM OF ROCHESTER, NEW YORK BOAT ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 585-939-3939 TO GET THE COMPENSATION YOU DESERVE!
Where the Genesee River and Lake Ontario merge, there is a dock known as Summerville Pier; boating residents in Rochester frequently use this pier to dock their boats. However, Summerville Pier has been the location of several boating accidents. According to the United States Senator of New York, Charles E. Schumer, the Summerville Pier is “a nighttime hazard for Lake Ontario boaters, with two boats having already crashed into it.” One boat accident killed three people and left two severely injured when their boat crashed into the Summerville Pier. Six years after that accident, Summerville Pier was the site of another crash that seriously injured four people. As a result, it is important to be cautious when approaching this pier and other piers in Rochester, New York. The following are simple steps to help you dock your boat safely:
- Approach the Dock at an Angle: Enter the dock at a 30 to 45-degree angle towards the center of your landing point.
- Come in at a Slow Speed: Coming in too fast can cause you to crash or bump into the pier, so slowly progress forward.
- Know When to Turn: Timing when to turn into the dock takes a lot of practice, and every boat maneuvers differently. When your boat is a suitable length from the dock, steer away from the dock until your boat is parallel to it.
- Flourish the Finish: Swing the wheel back to the pier, and switch the gear into reverse. Put the engine in neutral, and your boat will gradually sway closer to the dock. From there, you can secure your boat with a line.
For more specific details, you can visit this online guide to help you master these steps. If you were involved in a boat crash in Rochester, New York, the highly experienced lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can represent you! The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. offers top rated legal services to clients who were wrongly injured. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his seasoned attorneys have excellent legal expertise and provide the best professional care for their clients. They have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients and will strive to make sure you are fairly compensated for your pain and suffering. Call us today for a free consultation at 585-939-3939!Safety Tips for Boating at Night in Rochester, New York
According to the Senator of New York, one of the reasons there were many accidents on the Summerville Pier is that the pier is poorly lit. The lack of light at the pier makes it difficult for boaters to spot, which makes it a hazard. Knowing how to navigate the waters of Rochester at night can keep you and your passengers safe. The following are safety tips that can help you operate your boat safely in the dark:
- Turn on Your Lights: Make sure to turn on your navigation lights when boating at night. This not only helps you see better but also notifies other boats of your location.
- Drive Slowly: Docks, objects, and people in the water are harder to spot when it is dark. Moving at a slow pace will help you identify these hazards and dodge them.
- Use a Lookout: Asking a passenger to be a lookout is a good way to have an extra set of eyes and ears. They can look out for buoys, channel markers, signals, and other boats.
- Limit the Noise: You are more likely to hear another boat’s engine if you minimize the noise on your boat. Your boat’s engine will already make less noise if you are driving slowly. By turning down any music playing and telling your passengers to talk quietly, you can stay more alert.
By following these steps, you can make boating at night safer and avoid injuries from serious accidents. If you are injured in a boat accident in Rochester, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide you with peace of mind while they persistently work to resolve your case. They are master litigators and will handle everything so you only have to focus on your recovery. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of battle-tested lawyers have the highest standards, and their results often surpass their clients’ expectations. You will not be disappointed with the exceptional services the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provides. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York, for the finest legal assistance.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 585-939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Rochester boat accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!