Ransomville Slip And Fall Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in a Slip and Fall Accident in Ransomville, New York.
Ransomville is a small town located in Niagara County, New York. Based on its northern location, Ransomville gets a lot of snow and ice due to the cold temperatures. The cold season in Ransomville lasts over three months, with temperatures rarely exceeding 41°F. During this period, rain can reach up to 3 inches, creating icy conditions when the temperatures drop. On average, Ransomville receives around 69 inches of snow per year.
These weather conditions lead to snow, slush, and ice on sidewalks, parking lots, walkways, steps, and other pavements. This can be hazardous and cause many slip and fall injuries. According to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, there were around 20,520 slip and fall accidents involving ice, sleet, and snow in a single year. Slip and fall injuries can be very serious and may require victims to take time off work to recuperate.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a slip and fall accident in Ransomville, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you receive compensation for the suffering you endured. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the leader of our firm, has practiced personal injury law for over twenty years. He and his team of experienced attorneys have obtained over 175 million dollars as compensation from insurance companies for their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has received dozens of accolades from the top law organizations. The skilled attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. understand how traumatic and difficult a slip and fall accident can be. That is why they will fiercely and passionately advocate for your injury claim to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!Potentially Liable Parties In Winter-Related Slip And Fall Accidents In Ransomville, New York
Winter-related slip and fall accidents often occur because of someone else’s negligence. Certain parties may be held responsible if the accident occurred on poorly maintained property. The following are examples of who may be liable for a slip and fall accident in Ransomville, New York:
- Private Property Owner: Oftentimes, slip and fall accidents occur on sidewalks. If the sidewalk was bordering private property, it may be the owner’s responsibility to remove any snow, slush, or ice on the sidewalk. Private property owners should lay down salt or shovel the sidewalk to prevent a slip and fall incident.
- Residential Property Owner: Landlords may also be responsible if they do not clear the snow, ice, or slush on walkways on their rental property. Sometimes landlords may have property managers that frequently inspect the property and make sure there are no hazardous areas that might injure the tenants.
- Business Owner: Business owners can also be liable if someone slips or falls on their property due to poorly cleaned walkways or steps. This includes restaurant, store, and factory owners.
- Government Property: If a slip and fall accident happens in a public space managed by a state or local entity, they might be liable. However, most municipalities have a snow plow service that cleans major streets, sidewalks, and other public areas.
In Ransomville, New York, the landscaping business, Beau Enterprises, provides snow removal services. They offer seasonal contracts, and private, business, and residential property owners take advantage of their services. Despite the many resources that potentially responsible parties have, property owner negligence still occurs and can lead to serious slip and fall injuries. If you were wrongfully injured in a slip and fall accident in Ransomville, New York, the top rated lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can represent you.
Slip and fall accidents can lead to serious injuries, lost wages, expensive medical bills, and several other hardships. As a result, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of attorneys will vigorously fight to make sure you are fairly compensated. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has a successful record of treating their clients with the utmost respect, care, and compassion. Clients constantly praise the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. and often recommend our firm to family and friends. Let the battle-tested attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. help you achieve the maximum settlement for your slip and fall case. Call us today for a free consultation at 716-839-3939!
HAVE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFERED INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN RANSOMVILLE, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS SEASONED TEAM OF RANSOMVILLE, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 TO RECEIVE THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF LEGAL SERVICES!
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, falls are the leading cause of injury-related death among older people. The impact of a fall can be crippling and cause permanent damage. The following are common types of injuries from slip and fall accidents in Ransomville, New York:
- Brain Injuries: Slip and fall accidents that result in traumatic brain injuries account for 46% of fatal falls among the older adult population. Victims of slip and fall injuries can have swelling, bleeding, or pass out due to a brain injury. Slip and fall brain injuries can range from a minor concussion to permanent brain damage.
- Neck and Spine Injuries: These types of injuries include a fractured spine, chronic neck and back pain, herniated discs, paralysis, and more. Neck and spine injuries can be severely incapacitating, and many require a lot of treatment and therapy.
- Joint Injuries: Slip and fall accidents can also cause joint injuries, such as damage to the knee and elbow. These can include finger, wrist, and ankle injuries as well.
If you had any of these injuries or more from a slip and fall accident in Ransomville, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with top rated legal assistance. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of attorneys are excellent litigators and experts in the field of injury law. While you recuperate and recover from your injuries, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. attorneys will handle the legal work and give you peace of mind. There is no one more dedicated to helping you obtain the compensation you deserve than the outstanding attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured over $1,000,000 at least 33 times on behalf of his clients. It is evident that the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. get results, and they can represent you next!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Ransomville slip and fall accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!