Ransomville, New York, Car Accident Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Car Accidents in Ransomville, New York.
The small town of Ransomville, New York, is known for the Ransomville Speedway. This racetrack attracts people from all over Niagara County who want to race their go-karts and DIRTcars. However, while racers at the Ransomville Speedway can drive recklessly, drivers on the real roads of Ransomville cannot say the same. Two blocks south of the Ransomville Speedway is Youngstown-Lockport Road, the site of many car accidents in Ransomville, New York. One of the most unfortunate car crashes that happened in Ransomville occurred on Youngstown-Lockport Road. Sadly, two students were killed when their car struck two trees. A few streets down from where this accident took place, there was another crash between a garbage truck and a car. Ransomville can often be a tough neighborhood to drive in.
If you, or a loved one, were severely injured in a car accident in Ransomville, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide you with the legal representation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his attorneys have relentlessly fought to obtain the best possible result for their clients for over 20 years. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of elite lawyers have secured over $1,000,000.00 at least 44 times, including a settlement of $11 million for a client who was injured in a car accident. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has received many other accolades. Indicated by our five-star google rating and outstanding client reviews, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide top rated legal services. Our team of determined, highly experienced attorneys will tenaciously fight for your personal injury claim. Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.Hazardous Weather Conditions In Ransomville, New York That Can Make Driving Dangerous
According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), over 116,000 Americans are injured in car accidents in snowy, icy, and rainy weather conditions each year. In addition, 70% of weather-related accidents occur on wet pavements. Specifically, 47% of accidents happen during snowy, slushy, and icy conditions, and 46% occur during rainfall. Ransomville, New York, is known for its harsh weather, especially in the winter months. The following are specific details about hazardous weather conditions in Ransomville, New York that can make driving very difficult and potentially lead to car accidents:
- Snow: Winters in Ransomville last for approximately 4.7 months from the end of November to the beginning of April. Ransomville averages around 69 inches of snow per year, while the average for the United States is only 28 inches per year. In January, the amount of snowfall is the highest, with an average of 19.7 inches of snow. According to the NHTSA, over 1,300 people are killed in snow-related vehicle accidents every year. Overall, Ransomville is not the safest place to drive in snowy conditions. It is important that drivers are very cautious if they must drive in the snow.
- Rain: Rain falls throughout the year in Ransomville, but it's the rain in the winter season that is most concerning. In November and December, rain can reach up to 3 inches. This can be dangerous because the high volume of rainfall combined with the colder temperatures during the winter season can create freezing rain. Freezing rain can lead to icy roads, which contribute to many car accidents in Niagara County. The combination of rain, snow, and cold temperatures in Ransomville, New York, increases the likelihood of car collisions.
Undoubtedly, the roads of Ransomville, New York, can be difficult to navigate in harsh weather conditions. Driving in the poor winter weather is a recipe for disaster and can lead to fatal car accidents. If you, or a loved one, were injured in a motor vehicle accident in Ransomville, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of top rated lawyers can provide you with the finest legal services available.
Getting injured in a car accident can be a terrifying experience. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. understand how traumatic it can be. That is why our team will wholeheartedly work to give you peace of mind by fighting to get you the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have the highest level of expertise in litigation. Let our team of knowledgeable and professional lawyers guide you through this difficult time. Call 716-839-3939 immediately for a free consultation today! We are open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES BECAUSE OF A CAR ACCIDENT IN RANSOMVILLE, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF RANSOMVILLE, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 TO GET THE LEGAL REPRESENTATION YOU DESERVE!
If you experience an injury from a car accident in Ransomville, New York, you will likely be taken to a hospital to get treated. Car accidents can result in several types of injuries, ranging from minor bruises to severe damage. Receiving medical treatment at a hospital is your best chance for a healthy recovery. The following are local hospitals near Ransomville, New York, that you might be taken to after a car accident.
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital: Located a few miles south of Ransomville, Mount St. Mary’s Hospital can quickly provide you with medical treatment in the case of an injury from a car crash. Their emergency department is open 24/7 and has a staff of experienced, board-certified physicians.
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center: Twenty minutes away from Ransomville, this hospital is known for its exceptional patient care. Their emergency department has access to advanced technology for surgery that is the least invasive and most precise, and they recruit surgeons from the top university medical centers.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital (ENHS): Located right off Youngstown-Lockport Road, ENHS offers a variety of emergency services. They are known for having excellent radiology services, including x-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and more, which can identify injuries sustained in a car accident.
Once you receive medical treatment, call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team can provide the best representation for your car accident injury claim. The lawyers at The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are experts at personal injury law. They are committed to achieving the best possible resolution for your case. Our team of professional attorneys have practiced personal injury cases for years and are determined to fight for yours. Let the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. represent you today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Ransomville, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!