Olean, New York, Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Has Proven Results in Securing Maximum Compensation for Our Clients in Olean, New York. Call Our Team of Seasoned Olean, New York Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers for a Free Consultation Now at 716-839-3939.
Olean, New York is the largest city in Cattaraugus County, with a population of nearly 15,000 people. The city is located near the border of New York and Pennsylvania and serves as the financial and entertainment center of the county. Olean also houses many attractions that draw tourists and nature enthusiasts. Rock City Park and Allegany State Park are both located near Olean and offer numerous hiking trails, camping sites, and swimming spots. Holiday Valley is a well-known ski resort located about 30 minutes outside of the city.
Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, has over 20 years of experience in the legal field. If you, or a loved one, have suffered a serious injury, you should receive the best representation. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 to speak with our team of highly experienced Olean, New York slip and fall injury attorneys. We strive to provide the best possible results on behalf of our clients.
JED DIETRICH, ESQ. HAS SECURED 1 MILLION DOLLARS, OR more, 44 times IN SETTLEMENTS AND VERDICTS ON BEHALF OF HIS PERSONAL INJURY CLIENTS!
CALL THE DIETRICH LAW FIRM P.C. IMMEDIATELY AT 716-839-3939 TO SPEAK WITH OUR TOP RATED TEAM OF OLEAN, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT LAWYERS. WE ARE AVAILABLE FOR YOU 24 HOURS PER DAY, 7 DAYS PER WEEK.
Slip and fall accidents are most likely to occur in areas where walkways are not well cared for or made dangerous because of obstructions that have not been properly addressed by property owners. In Olean, New York, slip and fall accidents occur in these locations most often:
- Campgrounds, Local Parks, and Other Tourism Sites: Many of the campgrounds and parks around Olean, New York, are frequented throughout the year. Because of the harsh seasons in New York, many of the paths and grounds may be highly dangerous because of snow, rain, or ice. Also, local museums, like the Bartlett House Museum, are housed in historic homes, which can require intensive upkeep. The parks, campgrounds, and local museums are owned by the Olean or New York State government. If you or a loved one have been injured in one of these areas, quick action is required to file a claim for an injury on public property.
- Resorts and Hotels: Olean, New York receives a healthy amount of traffic from day visitors and those staying at local hotels. At local hotels either on the Holiday Valley grounds or in the city of Olean, improperly maintained carpet, broken stairs, and spills can lead to slip and fall accidents when not addressed by staff or property owners.
- Grocery Stores and Restaurants: Olean, New York stores and restaurants experience peak activity during the winter holidays and during the summer when outdoor activities are most sought out. The most common cause of slip and fall accidents is improperly cleaned or unmarked spills.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has secured 175 million dollars in settlements and verdicts. Our team of slip and fall accident attorneys in Olean, New York, is ready and willing to fight on your behalf. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation. We are available for you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.Where Could I Receive Medical Care After a Slip and Fall Accident in Olean, New York?
After experiencing an Olean, New York, slip and fall accident, you may need medical care for your injuries. The following medical centers have the capabilities to care for you or your loved one who has sustained an injury:
- Olean General Hospital: Olean General Hospital is centrally located within the city at 515 Main Street. The medical center has recently been recognized by receiving a letter grade of A in hospital safety by The Leapfrog Group. The hospital is equipped to care for the most serious injuries sustained from slip and fall accidents, like spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, and major fractures.
- WellNow Urgent Care – Olean: Olean’s WellNow Urgent Care facility is only located one mile away from the hospital at 921 Wayne Street. The facility can care for patients with minor injuries from slip and fall accidents and can provide on-site X-rays.
After experiencing a severe injury in an Olean, New York slip and fall accident, you should be able to recover in peace and not have to worry about the deadlines for filing a slip and fall injury claim. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a multiyear Litigator of the Year by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers, and his elite team of slip and fall attorneys in Olean, New York fight to ease the recovery process and provide the best possible results for their clients. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Olean, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!