Niagara Falls, New York, International Airport Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
Since 2005, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Team of Hardline, Persistent, and Painstaking Lawyers Have Always Strived to Provide Their Clients with the Finest Personal Injury Representation. Jed Dietrich, Esq. Vows to Fight for the Compensation That You Deserve for Your Airport Slip and Fall Accident in Niagara Falls, New York.
Due to its close distance to the United States and Canadian border, the Niagara Falls International Airport (NFIA) serves as an attractive option for both American and Canadian air travelers. In 2003, the airport lengthened its runway to 9,825 feet, enabling the NFIA to serve some of the largest airplanes in the sky. The Niagara Falls International Airport’s two-story terminal contains over 69,000 square feet and has four gates. Although the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority does its best to keep its airport safe, the premises can still be extremely dangerous. With hundreds of thousands of passengers being served annually, it is reasonable to expect some unfortunate injuries. There are many different ways that victims can suffer injuries at the airport, with slip and fall accidents being one of the leading causes.
Whether a hurried air traveler accidentally spills his coffee while running to make his flight or a member of the ground staff tracks snow or water into the terminal from outside, the airport’s floors can easily become slick. Unfortunately, slip and fall accidents at the Niagara Falls International Airport can have disastrous consequences for victims and their families. These types of mishaps often lead to grievous physical harm, devastating financial obligations, lengthy periods of pain and suffering, and other overwhelming ramifications. On any given day, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite Niagara Falls, New York injury attorneys are available to answer questions for victims involved in slip and fall accidents at the airport. Most of the victims injured at NFIA are tourists who come to the area to see Niagara Falls, enjoy local attractions, or fly out to Florida.
It is imperative for slip and fall accident victims to consult with a highly experienced injury attorney who has an extensive reputation for formulating successful cases. The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority and its insurance lawyers are skilled at using techniques to pay accident victims nothing. Therefore, you need a lawyer who will negotiate your claim uncompromisingly and ensure that the legal system works in your favor. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has been winning serious personal injury lawsuits for more than two decades, including numerous slip and fall cases. During this time, Jed Dietrich, Esq. has ruthlessly battled to get over $175 Million in verdicts and settlements for victims who were injured in Niagara County, throughout New York State, and beyond. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran team understands all the ins and outs of the legal process and can obtain the highest possible reward for your damages. Our zealous team is available 24/7 at (716) 839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form.Common Areas Where Airport Slip and Fall Accidents Occur
There are countless different happenings and hazardous instances that can easily trigger tragic falls at the Niagara Falls International Airport. The riskiest parts of the airport for slip and falls include:
- The Parking Lot: While the airport’s park on-site provides convenient access to the terminal, the parking lot poses an elevated risk of slipping and falling throughout the frigid winter months when ice and snow accumulate. Poor lighting in parking lots also frequently contributes to slip and falls at night.
- The Entrance Ways: During the long and harsh winter months, snow, salt, and ice are often tracked in by visitors and airport staff. Travelers may also track in water after being in the rain. This makes the surfaces around the airport entrances extremely slick.
- The Airport Café: The terminal’s food concession offers a wide selection of food and beverages, such as soda, juice, bottled water, coffee, beer, sandwiches, pizza, salad, and bagels. Travelers in a hurry to catch their flights can easily drop food and spill drinks around the food court.
- At the Gates or Baggage Claim: When passengers are rushing to the gates, crowding up to board a plane, or searching for their luggage at the baggage claim, they can trip and fall on other travelers’ luggage.
- At The Bus and Rail: Although Niagara Falls International Airport conveniently has a bus, limousine, and airport shuttle operator on property, various risks, such as poor lighting and trip hazards, may be present.
WERE YOU, OR A FAMILY MEMBER, CRITICALLY INJURED IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT AT THE NIAGARA FALLS INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY QUALIFIED AND ELITE TEAM OF NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT (716) 839-3939 NOW TO GET THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Devastating slip and fall accidents can easily take place when managers and staff fail to inspect or remedy unsafe conditions at the Niagara Falls International Airport. If a hazardous situation led to your slip and fall-related injury, the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority might be held responsible. As with other premise liability claims, slip and fall accident victims have the burden of showing the airport staff was negligent. This negligence can be based on both actions and inactions. Evidence must demonstrate that the airport or its employees neglected to take the appropriate actions when necessary or did something irresponsible. For example, both failing to mop up water in the bathroom and mopping up a spill by the terminal by using too much soap could be considered negligence. To effectively prove negligence, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested lawyers must demonstrate the following:
- The Niagara Falls International Airport Owed You a Duty of Care: Managers have a legal obligation to keep air travelers and visitors from suffering unnecessary harm while at the airport. The Niagara Falls International Airport consists of the entire terminal, the area encompassing the terminal, the bus station, and the parking lot.
- Breach of Duty: The Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority can be found negligent for failing to remedy a dangerous condition that staff knew or should have known about. It is crucial to show that employees knew about the hazard yet neglected to correct it promptly.
- Causation: The airport’s breach of duty caused you to fall. We can show this by demonstrating you would not have fallen if the airport’s staff had simply fixed the unsafe condition.
- You Suffered an Actual Injury: Your fall at the airport must have resulted in a tangible injury.
No victim should be forced to pursue their slip and fall accident claim without our elite legal representation. Hiring the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will compel the airport to make your claim a top priority. Our highly qualified lawyers possess the talent and proficiency needed to take on the largest corporations. Jed Dietrich, Esq. knows exactly what it takes to achieve seven and even eight-figure settlements and jury verdicts. Jed Dietrich, Esq. genuinely cares about all of his clients and is personally involved in every case. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s veteran lawyers would be honored to discuss your slip and fall accident further. We are available 24/7, and there is never any fee until we WIN your claim! Please call us today at (716) 839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Niagara Falls, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!