Niagara Falls Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, Will Fight Aggressively and Tenaciously to Help Those Injured in Niagara Falls, New York Car Accidents Receive Their Best Possible Result.
Containing one of the natural world wonders, Niagara Falls, New York is a target destination for many. In fact, the Falls are visited by over 30 million people annually. The city also contains many historical sites that bring in local and outside traffic. The Fort Chippawa Battlefield Park provides an immersive experience for many to learn about an early 1800s fort and battlefield firsthand.
Because of its local sights, many tourists and residents alike frequent the roads of Niagara Falls, New York year-round. The city also houses multiple expressways, the Rainbow Bridge and part of the I-190 highway. These high traffic roads and the consistent flow of travelers create a hub for car accidents.
If you, or your loved one, have experienced a car accident in Niagara Falls, New York, you want the best attorney to represent you. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a New York Super Lawyer, works endlessly for his clients so they can receive the best possible result for their injuries. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his superb team of Niagara Falls, New York car accident lawyers have secured $1,000,000.00, or more, 33 times. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week.
There are a variety of causes that contribute to motor vehicle accidents that occur in Niagara Falls, New York. Some of the most common include:
- Traffic from Tourism: The world-renowned Niagara Falls attracts a large volume of travelers to Niagara Falls, New York each and every day. These travelers can range from individual nature enthusiasts to large groups on tour buses. Furthermore, groups of school children on school trips are also a common sight around Niagara Falls. The steady traffic flow, created by tourism, contributes to road congestion and the heightened frequency of accidents in the area.
- Rainbow Bridge and Queenston-Lewiston Bridge Traffic: These two international bridges increase the likelihood of motor vehicle accidents in Niagara Falls, New York, through the volume of traffic that crosses them every day. In July of 2019, alone, the Rainbow Bridge reported that 155,387 vehicles crossed into the United States.
- High Speed Limits on Local Highways: The I-190 highway can be extremely dangerous, and it contributes to the number of accidents in and around Niagara Falls, New York. Traffic on the I-190 travels at 55 to 65 miles per hour, and accidents at this high rate of speed can lead to devastating injuries or even death. The part of this highway that is located in Niagara Falls, New York, also contains the North Grand Island Bridge. This bridge, like many others nationwide, contributes to a high percentage of car accident injuries and fatalities annually.
- Congested Local Roads: Many of the local roads in Niagara Falls, New York, are tightly packed and filled with traffic. Some of the most dangerous local roads in the area are Niagara Falls Boulevard, Pine Ave and Buffalo Road. These roads also provide access to local thruways, such as the Lasalle Expressway and the Niagara Scenic Parkway,that regularly contribute to accidents.
Injuries caused by a car accident often result in immense financial and emotional loss. Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a multi-year Litigator of the Year by the American Institute of Trial Lawyers, and his team of car accident attorneys in Niagara Falls, New York, work aggressively and tenaciously to represent their clients to obtain their best possible result.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, ardently works to assist our clients through the personal injury legal process. We will shepherd you every step of the way until your personal injury case is resolved to the best possible degree. Call 716-839-3939 now to get in contact with Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his elite team of Niagara Falls, New York car accident attorneys.
After a Niagara Falls, New York car accident, you should establish if you or any of your passengers need immediate medical attention and dial 911. It is also crucial to gather information following an accident. This can be accomplished with the assistance of a police officer on the scene who can thoroughly document the details of your collision. At the very least, you should gather the insurance information of the driver that hit you and the contact information of any witnesses who saw the collision. Taking photographs of the scene of the collision and the damages to the vehicles, if safe to do so, is also highly beneficial.
Multiple police forces have jurisdiction and may respond to Niagara Falls, New York motor vehicle accidents. The officer that responds to your Niagara Falls, New York car accident may be from:
- The Niagara Falls Police Department;
- The Niagara County Sheriff’s Office; or
- The New York State Police Department.
The responding police officer will usually create a Police Accident Report. In order to receive a copy of your Police Accident Report from the Niagara Falls Police Department, you can visit the Records Management Office in person Monday through Friday from the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 3:45 p.m., or you can retrieve it online. Both options require the payment of a small fee.
Documenting a Niagara Falls, New York car accident is just the first step in receiving the compensation that you deserve for your serious personal injury. It is important to retain the best representation possible for your case. Contact Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his leading team of Niagara Falls, New York car accident lawyers now at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. strives to provide our clients with the highest level of personal injury service.
HAVE YOU EXPERIENCED A SEVERE PERSONAL INJURY IN A NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT CAUSED BY SOMEONE ELSE’S NEGLIGENCE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED TEAM OF NIAGARA FALLS, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Receiving medical attention following a car accident is extremely important. Whether you need emergency medical attention or urgent care medical services, Niagara Falls, New York, has a number of options. The following is a list of medical and urgent care centers that provide services to those injured in Niagara Falls, New York:
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center: This hospital is well-known for its specialties in cardiac surgery and treatment, stroke treatment, and orthopedic care. It is accredited with the Univera Health Certificate of Excellence and the Quality Achievement Award for stroke treatment.
- Mount St. Mary’s Hospital: This hospital is noted for many specialties, including diagnostic imaging, emergency care, heart care, and stroke care. It has received many accolades for these services, including three distinctions for its imaging and recognition as a Designated Stroke Center by the New York State Department of Health.
- Niagara Falls Urgent Care: This urgent care facility provides immediate, no-appointment necessary treatment to those who are injured. The facility provides care for lacerations and fractures. It also offers on-site X-rays which can be especially helpful for anyone involved in a local car accident.
All of the above-named facilities can provide you with medical assistance in the event of a Niagara Falls, New York car accident of any severity. Seeking immediate medical care after an accident can ensure that your condition is properly assessed and that you are on the road to recovery.
If you were injured in a Niagara Falls, New York motor vehicle accident, it is important to remember that insurance companies are not on your side. Insurance companies will hire lawyers that will fight to provide you with little to no compensation for your injuries. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is ready to fight on your behalf, and he has already secured over $175 million on behalf of his clients. Our team of Niagara Falls, New York motor vehicle accident attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., will work tirelessly to obtain the best possible compensation for your lost wages, medical expenses, and pain and suffering. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. now at 716-839-3939 for your free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week to help you.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!