Newfane Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Car Accidents in Newfane, New York.
In Niagara County, Newfane, New York is a quaint town with a unique history. The historical Eighteen Mile Creek, a tributary of Lake Erie, passes through the town. Alongside this creek lies New York State Route 78, a major highway that takes travelers north and south of Niagara County. Many commuters use this highway to reach the Buffalo Niagara International Airport, which is a few miles south of Newfane. As a result, the high volume of traffic makes Route 78 a hotspot for dangerous car collisions. In addition, Newfane’s Route 78 connects to the New York 104 highway, this intersection leads to major Western New York cities like Niagara Falls to the west and Rochester to the east. This busy intersection increases the likelihood of car accidents that can lead to fatal injuries.
If you, or a loved one, were severely injured in a car crash in Newfane, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. For over 20 years, Jed Dietrich, Esq., the leader of our firm, has been committed to providing the best representation for clients with personal injuries from car accidents in Western New York and beyond. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has attained over $175 million in settlements on behalf of his clients. His accomplishments have been recognized by over 20 of the top law organizations. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C are experts in their field and will always strive to achieve the best result for their clients. Our team at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C will provide you with elite legal services while fighting for your personal injury claim. Call us at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days a week and would be happy to assist you.Common Types Of Injuries You Might Suffer From After A Car Accident In Newfane, New York
According to the Association for Safe and International Road Travel (ASIRT), each year, approximately 20-50 million people worldwide suffer from injuries due to car collisions. Unfortunately, Newfane, New York is no exception. The congested highways of Route 78 and NY 104 can lead to car accidents that cause serious personal injuries. The following are common types of injuries caused by car crashes:
- Soft Tissue Injuries: Soft tissue injuries are the most common types of car accident injuries and usually damage ligaments, tendons, and muscles. Specifically, the neck and upper back are the most frequently strained type of tissue because they are stretched when a passenger gets “whiplash,” a common injury resulting from rear-end collisions.
- Chest Injuries: Car collisions can also cause injury to the chest area of passengers. Chest injuries include damage to the heart and lungs as well as broken bones such as the ribs and collarbone. In fact, one of the three victims of a nearly fatal car wreck in Newfane, New York suffered similar chest wounds. The passenger, who was only 16, had bruised lungs, a broken collarbone, and other wounds.
- Head Injuries: Head injuries from car accidents usually happen during abrupt stops and sudden changes in direction. On impact, passengers can hit their head on the steering wheel or the window, causing bruises and internal bleeding. In severe accidents, head injuries can lead to concussions or permanent impairments to the brain.
- Arm & Leg Injuries: The sudden impact of car accidents can cause sprains, tears, and fractures in the limbs. A rear-end collision or abrupt stop can cause the passenger’s knees to smack against the dashboard. In addition, a side impact collision can cause the passenger’s arms and legs to hit the side door due to the force from the impact.
If you experienced any of these injuries in or near Newfane, New York, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C will fight for your personal injury claim. Our team of highly qualified, top-rated lawyers can help resolve your case and get you the compensation you deserve. Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation for car accident injuries today.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN NEWFANE, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF NEWFANE, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 TO GET THE REPRESENTATION YOU DESERVE!
If you experience an injury from a dangerous car collision, the injury must be treated right away. Especially if you have suffered from any of the injuries mentioned earlier, seeking medical treatment is essential. Car accidents can result in several visible injuries, such as scars and cuts. However, accidents can also cause internal damage, such as concussions, internal bleeding, and broken bones. For this reason, going to a hospital immediately after a car wreck is the best chance to heal any damage.
The following are hospitals located near Newfane, New York that you may be transported to if you were injured in a vehicle accident:
- The Eastern Niagara Hospital (ENHS): ENHS is located right off of Route 78 in Lockport, NY, which is minutes away from Newfane. Their emergency department is open 24 hours every day. They offer several radiology services that can help reveal injuries from car accidents.
- Medina Memorial Hospital: Sometimes known as Orleans Community Health Center, Medina Memorial Hospital is located a few miles off of NY 104. This health center has access to several resources for emergency patients, including advanced medical equipment, to identify injuries resulting from automobile collisions.
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital: Several miles south of Newfane lies DeGraff Memorial Hospital. In 2018, they renovated their emergency department by expanding the space of their emergency rooms and updating their medical equipment. Due to these renovations, the staff has since improved the quality of care they are able to give their patients and are more adept at treating car crash victims.
Once you receive medical care, call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939. If you have been injured in a vehicle collision in or near Newfane, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of highly experienced attorneys can help you. Getting involved in a car accident can be extremely traumatic and stressful. The last thing you want to do is worry about obtaining the proper legal representation. That is why our team at The Dietrich Law Firm P.C is committed to relentlessly fighting for your personal injury claim. Get the legal assistance that you deserve, and contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!