Lewiston, New York, Slip And Fall Accident Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents in Lewiston, New York.
The town of Lewiston, New York, is located alongside the Niagara River on the Canadian border. Lewiston is home to several museums and parks, and each year the town attracts many tourists. Since Lewiston is located so far north, winters there can be harsh due to its proximity to the Niagara River. The cold season in Lewiston lasts over three months, and temperatures can be below freezing. These low temperatures combined with rain and snow can create dangerous conditions that can cause serious slip and fall accidents. Slipping on ice, slush, and snow may result in severe injuries that could require extensive treatment and time off from work.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a slip and fall accident in Lewiston, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his skilled team of personal injury attorneys can assist you during your recovery process. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will help you prove liability and ensure that you are compensated for your injuries. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and a Best Lawyer of America. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has also received dozens of other accolades from elite law organizations. If you want to receive the highest level of legal representation, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are right for you! We are a firm that prioritizes our clients’ wellbeing, and we will diligently fight to get you the results you want! Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for a free consultation at 716-839-3939! We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week, and would be delighted to represent you!How Property Owners Can Prevent Winter-Related Slip And Fall Accidents In Lewiston, New York
Many winter-related slip and fall injuries are caused by the negligence of property owners. For example, if a slip and fall accident occurs on a property that has a higher-than-normal accumulation of ice or snow, the property owner may be responsible. In order to ensure your property is safe, the following is a list of tips that can help prevent a winter-related slip and fall accident in Lewiston, New York:
- Salt and Shovel Walkways: After a winter storm, use salt on all walkways. The salt will prevent snow accumulation and will create traction for those passing through. Shoveling is also important to clear potentially hazardous slippery areas.
- Use Warning Signs: If you cannot clear the ice or snow in a timely manner, post a warning sign in the meantime. This will not only notify guests of the hazardous surface, but it will also provide evidence that you are aware of the icy conditions and that you took action to warn others about them.
- Check Roof and Gutters: When snow and ice accumulate on the roof and gutters, it can drip down and refreeze on the ground. Make sure that melting ice is not leaking on a walkway, or use a bucket to collect the water, so it does not cause any pedestrians to slip and fall.
- Use Snow Removal Services: Sometimes, the most convenient way to clear an icy or snowy area is to hire a snow removal service. La Rosa Landscape Management in Lewiston, New York, provides snow removal and ice management services. In addition, Sunrise Lawn Care & Snowplowing provides snow plowing services for both commercial and residential properties.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident in Lewiston, New York, the personal injury lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide you with the top rated legal representation. Our attorneys have obtained 1,000,000 dollars, or more, at least 38 times for their clients. According to our five-star client reviews, the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are effective and deliver successful results. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of elite litigators, have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. It is clear that at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our lawyers value the satisfaction of their clients and will fiercely advocate on your behalf. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for outstanding legal advice!Questions To Ask Yourself After A Slip And Fall Accident In Lewiston, New York
Before filing a slip and fall accident lawsuit, it is important to gather as much information as possible to build a solid injury claim. The following is a list of helpful questions to ask yourself and take note of after a slip and fall incident in Lewiston, New York:
- Did I suffer any injuries from my fall?
- What were the conditions that caused my fall?
- Were there adequate warning signs bringing awareness to the hazardous condition?
- Was the area where my fall occurred poorly lit?
- Who is responsible for the property where my fall occurred?
- Was the property owner aware of the dangerous condition? Should the owner have been aware of the hazardous condition?
- Were there any witnesses that saw my fall?
- Could my incident have been prevented?
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident in Lewiston, New York, the battle-tested personal injury lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will fight to prove liability so you can receive the compensation you deserve. Our attorneys understand how traumatizing a slip and fall accident can be, so they will eagerly work to ease your recovery process. The accomplished lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will fight to secure compensation for medical bills, loss of income, therapy, and any pain and suffering incurred from the accident. Do not hesitate, let the professional personal injury attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. represent you today!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN LEWISTON, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM OF LEWISTON, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 FOR EXCEPTIONAL LEGAL SERVICES!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Lewiston, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!