Jamestown Car Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Car Accidents in Jamestown, New York.
Jamestown, New York is a beautiful city located in Chautauqua County. With a population of nearly 30,000, Jamestown is the recreational and industrial hub of the southwestern region of New York. The city is situated in between two tourist hotspots, Lake Erie and the Allegheny National Forest. As a result, Jamestown gets a high volume of traffic from travelers.
In addition, Jamestown is home to the National Comedy Center, the official United States museum dedicated to the history of comedy. A block away from the National Comedy Center lies the Lucille Ball Desi Arnaz Museum. Lucille Ball, most famous for her sitcom I Love Lucy, was an American comedian who grew up in Jamestown, New York. These museums also attract many visitors to the city, and because of that, the streets of Jamestown, New York are often very busy. These congested roads can be difficult for drivers to navigate and can increase the chances of injurious automobile accidents.
If you, or a loved one, were severely injured in a car accident in Jamestown, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. will provide you with exceptional legal assistance. Our team will guide you through the legal process and inform you of the appropriate next steps. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has practiced personal injury law for over twenty years, and he is undoubtedly an expert in the field. Backed up by his five-star client reviews and many awards and honors, Jed Dietrich, Esq. will provide top rated personal injury services. He has obtained over $150 million in settlements for his clients and will strive to get you the compensation you deserve. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are hardworking, attentive, and devoted. They are dedicated to fighting for your personal injury claim and will work to obtain the best resolution for your case. Call 716-839-3939 today for a free consultation. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be happy to assist you.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A MOTOR VEHICLE ACCIDENT IN JAMESTOWN, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY KNOWLEDGEABLE TEAM OF JAMESTOWN, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 TO GET THE HELP YOU NEED!
As mentioned earlier, Jamestown, New York, has many attractions that bring in a lot of visitors. A large amount of traffic from travelers can lead to several car crashes. Specifically, in the downtown area, two streets are very hectic and have been the location of many motor vehicle accidents: Foote Avenue and North Main Street.
- Foote Avenue: A hit and run accident occurred when a driver struck a pedestrian walking along a crosswalk on Foote Avenue. The driver’s speed was beyond normal limits, and the victim was injured. On the same street, a stolen vehicle crashed into a pole, yet the details of the incident were not reported. Foote Avenue was also the scene of a collision where the front end of an SUV was completely totaled. At least one person from the scene suffered several injuries and was transported to the hospital.
- North Main Street: Two motor vehicles were involved in an accident on North Main Street, and both automobiles sustained front end damage. The victims’ injuries are undisclosed, and snowy weather conditions may have played a part in the collision. Another accident took place on North Main Street involving two vehicles that wrecked the front-ends of both cars. The drivers were wounded, but the severity of the injuries was not reported.
Foote Avenue and North Main Street in Jamestown, New York, have been the site of many motor vehicle accidents. If you, or a loved one, were injured in a car collision in Jamestown, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of accomplished attorneys can provide you with the representation you need. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are committed to giving you the highest level of legal services. Call us at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today!Common Safety Tips For Driving In Jamestown, New York
Millions of people suffer from injuries due to car accidents each year. However, drivers can prevent serious injuries by following safety procedures each time they get on the road. No one ever expects to get into a car accident, and that is why it is so important to be prepared in the event of a crash. The following safety tips are the best way to protect yourself and avoid injuries in a motor vehicle accident:
- Wear a Seatbelt: According to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA), 47% of the 37,133 people killed in car accidents in 2017 were not wearing seatbelts. Seat belts keep passengers secure and prevent them from getting ejected from the vehicle. By buckling up, drivers can reduce their risk of critical injuries by 50%. Unfortunately, many people disregard this simple safety measure and end up paying the price. In a car accident in Jamestown, New York, a backseat passenger, who was not wearing a seatbelt, was thrown into the front and struck the windshield on impact. The victim suffered serious injuries that a seatbelt would have helped prevent.
- Drive the Speed Limit: In the United States, driving aggressively leads to 56% of all fatal crashes, with excessive speeds as a leading factor. Driving fast limits the ability to adjust to sharp turns and objects in the road. As evidenced by the hit and run accident on Foote Avenue mentioned earlier, people get injured when drivers are speeding.
- Pay Attention to the Road: In the age of mobile devices, it is very easy to get distracted while driving. Data from the National Safety Council states that cell phone use is responsible for 1.6 million crashes per year. In order to maximize your safety on the road, it is important to avoid all distractions while driving.
Sadly, even if you follow all of these safety tips, it is still possible to get injured in a car accident. If you, or a loved one, were injured in a serious motor vehicle accident, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can represent you. Our firm has a staff of intelligent, dedicated, and compassionate lawyers. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team will relentlessly fight for fair compensation for your personal injury claim. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. to receive top rated legal services today.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Jamestown, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!