Is It Worth Hiring A Rochester Car Accident Lawyer?
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Is A Super Lawyer Who Has Spent Years Standing Up for The Victims of Negligence. If You, Or A Loved One, Have Been Injured by A Reckless, Intoxicated, Or Otherwise Negligent Motorist, You Could Be Entitled to A Significant Legal Recovery. While Making Sense of An Accident Could Seem Challenging, The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s Experienced Team of Attorneys Could Help You Navigate the Uncertainty After a Life-Changing Crash.
Car accidents can happen with little warning. One second, you are driving through the Inner Loop or merging onto the New York State Thruway—the next, you are on the side of the road, waiting for an ambulance and wondering if your life will ever be the same. Everybody makes mistakes, but they do not all have the same impact. If you, or a loved one, have been injured in a Rochester car accident that was not your fault, you may find yourself struggling to overcome intense physical pain, emotional trauma, and mounting medical debt. While you might expect your automobile insurance company to cover your costs, the adjuster might refuse to negotiate in good faith. Instead of offering the fair settlement you deserve, your carrier may ask you to submit to seemingly never-ending document requests and medical examinations.
Overcoming the insurance company’s impediments to recovery could present unexpected challenges. Even if you have a strong claim for recompense, the adjuster could use your words and actions against you, doing everything in their power to save the company money—even if it comes at the cost of your recovery. Jed Dietrich, Esq., believes that nobody should ever have to pay out-of-pocket for another motorist’s mistake. In his decades of practicing law, Jed Dietrich, Esq., has helped his clients secure more than $175 million in compensation —money they have used to eradicate their medical debt, afford high-quality physical rehabilitation, and reclaim their financial independence. We could help you, too. Please send the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. a message online or call us at 585-939-3939 today to schedule your free, no-obligation consultation.Hiring An Attorney Increases Your Odds Of Securing A Favorable Settlement
If you own a registered motor vehicle in New York, you almost certainly have an automobile insurance policy. After all: state law requires that every road-worthy vehicle be insured, with policies intended to protect individual motorists alongside the general public. Unfortunately, paying your monthly premium does not mean that the insurance company is on your side. Insurance companies employ entire teams of adjusters, who are tasked with reviewing claims and estimating payments. While the adjuster might seem friendly, their loyalty lies with their employer—a for-profit enterprise that is primarily concerned with increasing its profit margins and delivering significant returns to its shareholders. When an insurance adjuster asks for your medical history, a recorded statement, or your physical examination results, they are likely looking for any excuse to devalue or deny your claim, even if it means using your health, body, and words against you. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help you take a stand against the insurance company by:
- Communicating with your insurance company;
- Collaborating with local law enforcement to investigate your Rochester car crash;
- Collecting evidence from the accident site;
- Assessing your medical records and bills;
- Speaking to your doctors to ascertain your medical records;
- Putting you in touch with medical specialists;
- Calculating the totality of your damages;
- Advocating your best interests, whether in negotiations or at trial;
- Constructing a compelling, evidence-based claim for recompense; and
- Fighting for a fast, fair resolution to your case.
HAVE YOU OR A LOVED ONE BEEN INJURED BY A NEGLIGENT MOTORIST IN OR AROUND MONROE COUNTY?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ., AND HIS TEAM OF HIGHLY QUALIFIED ROCHESTER, NEW YORK, PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS AT (585) 939-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
You might need a top rated Rochester personal injury attorney if:
- You Do Not Have an In-Depth Understanding of New York Personal Injury Law: New York might be a no-fault state, but that does not mean that the insurance company and the court will not consider your actions when evaluating a car accident claim. Under the Empire State’s pure comparative fault rule, your damages in a personal injury lawsuit could be reduced if you are found to be partially at fault for the accident. Even if you have a seemingly open-and-close case, the burden of proof will be on you to demonstrate how the other motorist’s misconduct caused your injuries.
- You Have Suffered Significant Injuries or Personal Losses: If you have suffered minor injuries that require only bed rest and limited recuperation, the insurance company might be happy to offer a fair settlement. However, adjusters will usually scour complex, expensive claims for inconsistencies, doing everything they can to limit their employer’s financial liability. Without an attorney, you put yourself at the insurance company’s mercy.
- The Insurance Company Refuses to Negotiate: Insurance companies are usually amenable to limited negotiations. However, if the adjuster believes that your case is weak, fraudulent, or exaggerated, the company might refuse to consider your claim altogether. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could help convince the insurance company to enter negotiations. If they do not, we could take them to court.
- The Adjuster Has Already Denied Your Claim: If the insurance company has already denied your claim or offered you a subpar settlement, speaking to an experienced Rochester car crash lawyer could be the only way to obtain compensation.
Although car accidents have many different causes, they all end in pain and emotional hardship. Fortunately, New York law affords injured motorists the right to hold wrongdoers accountable for their misconduct. A recognized Best Lawyer of America, Jed Dietrich, Esq., is committed to providing his clients the highest level of personal injury service—and has the results to show for it. You do not have to take on a multi-million-dollar insurance company and its army of attorneys alone. Please call Jed Dietrich, Esq., at 585-939-3939 to find out how much your case could be worth.The Cost Of Hiring A Rochester Car Accident Attorney
You may have already considered contacting an attorney but are not sure whether you can afford the costs associated with a personal injury claim. Fortunately, you do not need unlimited resources to obtain competent, compassionate counsel. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. does not ask clients to cover legal costs or pay up-front for representation. Instead, we work on a contingency fee basis, only taking our pay as a percentage of your settlement.
Even though you do not have to worry about whether you can afford to hire a top-ranked Rochester car accident attorney, you still have to act fast: New York has a strict statute of limitations on all personal injury claims. If you wait too long to call a lawyer, the court could automatically dismiss your claim without giving you a chance to tell your side of the story. Do not lose your opportunity to obtain justice. Please send the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. a message online or call us at 585-939-3939 to schedule your consultation as soon as possible.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (585) 939-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Rochester, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!