Hamburg S&F Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents in Hamburg, New York.
Hamburg, New York is located in Erie County, just 20 minutes south of the city of Buffalo. With a population of over 50,000 residents, Hamburg is home to an abundance of restaurants, stores, and other businesses. Slip and fall accidents can be very common in these locations, and Hamburg is no exception. In a single year, over 20,000 slip and fall injuries occur in the professional and business services industry. Business owners and commercial companies can be responsible for slip and fall accidents that lead to severe injuries.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a slip and fall accident in Hamburg, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you obtain the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, has years of litigation experience. He and his skilled team of lawyers understand how traumatic a slip and fall accident can be and will provide expert legal services to support you through this difficult time. The attorneys of the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. are known for securing favorable results on behalf of their clients. Let Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his outstanding lawyers aggressively fight to ensure you receive fair compensation for your injuries. Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to represent you!Common Causes of Slip and Fall Accidents at Businesses in Hamburg, New York
As mentioned earlier, slip and fall accidents are very common in public spaces, such as restaurants and stores. The following is a list of the most common causes of slip and fall accidents in businesses:
- Poor Lighting: Poorly lit spaces make it very difficult for customers and employees to navigate safely. This is particularly important on sidewalks and staircases, and business owners need to ensure there is adequate lighting, so they are not liable for a slip and fall accident.
- Slippery Surfaces: Wet, oily, and icy surfaces are among the main factors contributing to a slip and fall accident. Spills are common in restaurants, and stores often have waxed or polished floors. In the winter, ice can also develop on the sidewalks and walkways outside storefronts. Store owners should ensure they regularly use wet floor hazard signs, as well as clear icy pavements to avoid harmful accidents.
- Potholes and Uneven Surfaces: Parking lots often have potholes that can be dangerous to pedestrians. In addition, loose floorboards and uneven and defective surfaces can pose serious hazards. Property owners must have a visible warning sign or repair the deficiency as soon as possible to protect their customers and employees.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can represent you! Our attorneys have obtained over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of top rated attorneys are highly effective and battle-tested. With dozens of five-star client reviews, our lawyers will ensure you receive the best professional care and legal advice. The exceptional team of lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured 1,000,000 dollars, or more, at least 33 times for their clients. Let our experienced attorneys strive to achieve a favorable result for your personal injury claim today!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN HAMBURG, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM OF HAMBURG, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 FOR OUTSTANDING LEGAL ASSISTANCE!
Slip and fall accidents can lead to serious injuries that require extensive medical attention. The following is a list of nearby hospitals within a twenty-minute drive of Hamburg, New York, where you can receive treatment for your slip and fall injuries:
- WellNow Urgent Care Medical Center: Located in Hamburg, New York, this medical center treats a variety of injuries that are common in slip and fall accidents, such as cuts, head injuries, abrasions, bruises, and more.
- Catholic Health Mercy Ambulatory Care Center: Approximately a fifteen-minute drive from Hamburg, this care center is located in Orchard Park, New York. The Emergency Department is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and offers several medical services, such as wound care and emergency medicine. They also have a state-of-the-art imaging center with access to technology that can easily identify internal injuries from a slip and fall accident.
- Mercy Hospital of Buffalo: Located in Buffalo, New York, this hospital offers every medical service from orthopedic surgery to neurological care. Mercy Hospital is home to over 1,700 highly qualified physicians that provide clinical and critical health care services to their patients. They also have a rehabilitation and therapeutic unit that can be essential to supporting and healing patients who have sustained a slip and fall injury.
After you receive medical treatment, contact the lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. as soon as possible. Our attorneys are more than capable of helping you establish a solid slip and fall accident claim. Jed Dietrich, Esq. has received over a dozen accolades for his hard work and dedication in the personal injury law field. He and his passionate attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have an impressive record of obtaining high settlements for their clients. Not only do the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. achieve excellent results, but they also have exemplary customer service. Our lawyers treat each client with respect and courtesy, and they handle each case in a professional and detailed manner. You will not be disappointed with the high level of legal support and care you will receive from the distinguished attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 for a free consultation!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Hamburg, New York slip and fall accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!