Grand Island, New York, Car Accident Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. and His Elite Team of Personal Injury Lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain the Best Result for People Injured in Grand Island, New York Car Accidents.
Located on the Niagara River and situated between Southern Ontario, Canada and Western New York, Grand Island is the third largest island in New York State. With a population of about twenty thousand and heavy numbers of visitors who flock to the island’s beautiful parks and attractions, Grand Island roads and highways can be traffic-filled and dangerous to drive on.
Furthermore, when driving on Grand Island, one often has to navigate the island’s bridges and thoroughfares, which can make for difficult driving conditions, especially when one is unfamiliar with the territory. The island is intersected by Western New York’s Interstate-190 which has a speed limit of 65 miles per hour. Such high speeds combined with high-stress driving conditions caused by traffic and navigating Grand Island’s bridges undoubtedly makes Grand Island, New York a rather difficult area to drive in.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a Grand Island, New York car accident, our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking Grand Island, New York car accident attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help to guide you through this difficult time by fighting to get you the compensation that you deserve.
As evidenced by our Google 5 Star rating and our clients' testimonials, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. has earned recognition time and time again for providing clients with the highest level of personal injury service. Our firm has secured over $175,000,000.00 in settlements and verdicts on behalf of our clients, and our highly experienced and elite team of car accident lawyers in Grand Island, New York are prepared to work tirelessly on your behalf to resolve your case to the best possible degree. Call us today at 716-839-3939 for your free consultation.
Grand Island car accidents occur for many different reasons. Some of the most common car accidents in Grand Island, New York happen as a result of:
- Grand Island’s Many Bridges: Grand Island has two main bridges that are used by many people throughout the day for entering and exiting the island. Both the North and South Grand Island Bridges can be dangerous because they have narrow lanes and bumpy pavement. Moreover, driving on bridges can be a stressful and difficult task, especially when one is unfamiliar with the area.
- Dangerous Intersections or Roads in the Grand Island Area: The most dangerous road on Grand Island is the Interstate-190 which bisects the island vertically from North to South. This road is dangerous because of its high speeds and central location, which make it a main thoroughfare for people driving around and across the island on their way to other places. Thousands of cars a day navigate Interstate-190, and this busyness increases the chances of serious car accidents occurring on the road.
- Weather Conditions: Grand Island, New York and nearby areas like Buffalo, New York are known for their severe winter weather which includes lake effect snowstorms, wintery sleet and icy freeze and thaw cycles. Experienced drivers will know that bridges are infamous for freezing and icing over before the roads surrounding them do. Inexperienced drivers, though, may safely drive at high speeds on the non-icy pavement leading to a bridge, but may not realize that they should slow down and drive more carefully as they reach the lanes of the bridge which will already have iced over. This difference in the freezing times of road pavement and bridge pavement can cause collisions and serious injuries if not cautiously addressed by drivers.
- Visiting Drivers: Grand Island and its surrounding areas are known for their beautiful state parks, beaches and golf courses which host hundreds of thousands of visitors per year. As a result of these great influxes of visitors, many people driving on Grand Island may be unfamiliar with navigating the island’s highways, roads and traffic. Drivers in areas that are unfamiliar to them are prone to accidents because they are likely to be distracted, confused and unaware of the topography of their surroundings.
If you were seriously injured at the hands of a negligent driver in Grand Island, New York, the top rated and highly accomplished Grand Island, New York car accident lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can fight on your behalf to resolve your personal injury case.
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A CAR ACCIDENT IN GRAND ISLAND, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS AGGRESSIVE, TENACIOUS AND HARDWORKING TEAM OF GRAND ISLAND CAR ACCIDENT LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 TODAY!
If you suffered injuries in a car accident on, or near, Grand Island, New York, you may receive medical attention from one of the following medical centers:
- DeGraff Memorial Hospital;
- Five Star Urgent Care Niagara Falls;
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital;
- MASH Urgent Care Kenmore/Tonawanda;
- Niagara Falls Memorial Medical Center; and
- Western New York Immediate Care Buffalo.
After receiving immediate medical attention, it is important to obtain legal representation if you were injured in a car accident. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. and its highly-ranked and elite team of Grand Island, New York car accident attorneys can help you through this difficult time by investigating your car accident and handling every aspect of your personal injury case to the utmost of our ability.
Jed Dietrich, Esq. has exclusively committed himself to handling personal injury cases for over twenty years and has been recognized as a New York Super Lawyer for his unparalleled advocacy for his clients. Our highly-experienced and hardworking car accident lawyers in Grand Island, New York will battle the negligent parties that injured you to get you the compensation that you deserve. Call us today at 716-839-3939 for your FREE consultation.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!