Grand Island Boat Accident
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Boat Accidents in Grand Island, New York.
Grand Island, New York, is located on the Niagara River between the Canadian province of Ontario and the state of New York. It is the largest island on the Niagara River, and thousands of boaters travel along both sides of the island. Boaters frequently visit the beaches and state parks on the shores of Grand Island. Many tourists also explore the breathtaking landmark of the Niagara Falls located just a few miles from Grand Island.
The Niagara River is known for its rapid currents that culminate at Niagara Falls. Harsh currents can make boats capsize or collide with each other, causing dangerous boat accidents. In some cases, passengers can drown due to the impact of the rough waters. In fact, a man from Grand Island was tragically engulfed by the strong waves of the Niagara River after he jumped off his boat for a swim. Overall, boaters traveling offshore of Grand Island experience a heightened risk of getting into boat accidents due to the choppy waters of the Niagara River.
If you, or a loved one, were seriously injured in a boat accident in Grand Island, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his highly skilled team of lawyers can represent you. Jed Dietrich, Esq. is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and has received honors and memberships from elite law organizations. He and his team of attorneys will fight to obtain the best result possible for your boat accident injury claim. The lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. Call 716-839-3939 for a free consultation today to get the compensation you deserve. We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to assist you!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A BOAT ACCIDENT IN GRAND ISLAND, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS HIGHLY QUALIFIED TEAM OF GRAND ISLAND BOAT ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 FOR EXCEPTIONAL LEGAL SUPPORT!
Although many boat accidents occur during the summer months, boat accidents that happen during the cold season can be more deadly. During the cold season in Grand Island, New York, temperatures range from 18°F to 30°F. The cold temperatures and freezing waters can be dangerous if you are involved in a boating accident in the winter. The following is a list of safety precautions that will prepare you for a boat outing in cold weather:
- Have a Float Plan: Filing a float plan with friends and family is a great way to alert others about your journey and destination. The float plan can include information about the passengers, boat model, emergency contacts, and details about the trip. No one wants to be stranded on a boat in cold weather, and having someone you trust know your whereabouts can be crucial to your survival.
- Use Navigation Lights: Turn on your lights when boating in winter weather. Snow, rain, hail, and fog can obstruct your vision and cause serious boat accidents.
- Dress for the Weather: It is important to wear the proper clothing when boating in the winter. Make sure each passenger wears several layers of warm clothing and a life jacket over their clothes. Freezing winds and damp clothes can cause hypothermia to set in quickly. Especially if a passenger falls overboard, having extra layers of clothing can be life-saving.
- Pack Emergency Supplies: Along with a first aid kit, having warm drinks and blankets on board can help treat a victim with hypothermia. Hypothermia symptoms can include a slow pulse, dilated pupils, shivering, and drowsiness.
By following these tips, you can ensure that you and your passengers will be prepared for the cold weather on your boat outing. Even when taking into account these safety measures, boat accidents can still happen. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have years of legal expertise when it comes to representing injured boat accident victims. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of seasoned lawyers have a successful record of obtaining favorable settlements for their clients. He and his attorneys have secured $1,000,000 or more, in compensation at least 33 times for their clients. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 to receive legal assistance from highly qualified attorneys!Damages You Might Be Compensated For After A Boat Accident In Grand Island, New York
On average, there are around 160 boat accidents each year in the state of New York. Injured boat accident victims might be eligible for compensation if they can prove the defendant was liable. The following is a list of damages that might be recoverable if you are involved in a boat accident in Grand Island, New York:
- Property Damage: Boat collisions can cause serious damage to your vessel, especially to the hull of the boat. If your boat is damaged from an accident, you might be compensated for the repair costs.
- Medical Expenses: Severely injured boat accident victims usually require extensive medical treatment. Injured passengers can be compensated for any medical bills for emergency care, surgery, physical therapy, and future medical treatment. Medical expenses also include pain medication and any other prescriptions needed as a result of the injury.
- Lost Earnings: After a boat accident, injured victims might be required to take time off from work, depending on the severity of the injury. As they are recovering, victims can lose income, and their earning capacity might be negatively impacted. As a result, injured boat accident victims might be entitled to financial compensation. In addition, if the victim cannot return to work for a substantial amount of time, or can never return, they might be compensated for earnings that they would have accumulated.
- Pain and Suffering: A boat accident can be extremely traumatizing for the victims involved. In some instances, the victim’s suffering can be extremely debilitating and interfere with their daily lives. Therefore, victims may receive compensation for the emotional stress, anxiety, depression, and other mental health issues they have experienced.
The Grand Island boat accident lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can help you get the compensation you deserve. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his attorneys will work hard to establish a solid case. They are battle-tested litigators that produce favorable results for their clients. As evidenced by our five-star Google reviews, the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. provides elite representation and phenomenal client service. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his staff have the kindness, generosity, work ethic, and legal abilities that you are looking for! If you were injured in a boat accident in Grand Island, New York, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for unparalleled client satisfaction and outstanding legal support.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your boat accident in Grand Island, New York personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!