Aurora, New York, Slip and Fall Accident Lawyers
Jed Dietrich, Esq. Is Recognized as a Best Lawyer of America, and He Will Aggressively and Tenaciously Fight to Obtain the Best Result Possible for People Who Were Injured in Slip and Fall Accidents in Aurora, New York.
Aurora, New York, is located on the shore of Cayuga Lake in Cayuga County. The town has several notable natives such as Pleasant Rowland, the founder of the American Girl doll, and Henry Wells, the founder of Wells Fargo and Wells College. Aurora is a place with a rich history, and many tourists visit its historic spots, such as the Rowland Inn and the Mackenzie Childs headquarters, a leading pottery manufacturing company. These well-known places require intensive upkeep due to the high influx of visitors each year. If these locations are not properly maintained, they could be the sites of serious slip and fall accidents that lead to severe injuries. Many of the prime tourist locations are owned by the Town of Aurora, which may be held responsible if you are injured in a slip and fall accident.
If you, or a loved one, were injured in a slip and fall accident in Aurora, New York, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. can provide you with exceptional legal support. Jed Dietrich, Esq., the head of our firm, has practiced law for over twenty years and is recognized as a New York Super Lawyer. He and his team of highly qualified attorneys will diligently fight to ensure you obtain the compensation you deserve. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have secured over $175 million in settlements and verdicts on behalf of their clients. If you want to be represented by highly qualified slip and fall accident lawyers, contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C today for a free consultation at 716-839-3939! We are available 24 hours per day, 7 days a week, and would be delighted to represent you!
DID YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, SUFFER INJURIES IN A SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT IN AURORA, NEW YORK?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS SEASONED TEAM OF AURORA, NEW YORK SLIP AND FALL ACCIDENT INJURY LAWYERS AT 716-839-3939 FOR TOP RATED LEGAL REPRESENTATION!
Slip and fall accidents can occur everywhere, but certain areas are more hazardous than others. The following is a list of locations in Aurora, New York, where slip and fall accidents could occur:
- Shops, Grocery Stores, and Restaurants: Since Aurora, New York, is home to Wells College, the town has a large population of college students. As a result, the town has an abundance of stores and restaurants to cater to the student community. Slip and fall accidents can often occur at these establishments. Spilled liquids in restaurants and grocery stores, potholes in store parking lots, newly waxed floors in shops, and uneven sidewalks outside stores are all hazards that could cause a slip and fall accident.
- Piers and Docks: Aurora residents and tourists frequently visit the town’s piers and docks on Cayuga Lake. For example, Long State Park is a popular spot that offers several amenities, such as boat launches. When visiting harbors, it is important to be mindful of slippery surfaces. Since piers are made of wood, they can easily absorb water. During the winter season, this can create icy conditions that can cause a dangerous slip and fall accident.
- Hotels and Inns: Aurora has several hotels and inns to accommodate the high volume of visitors each year. Aurora Inn is a favorite getaway destination, given its antique and luxurious ambiance. Likewise, many old-fashioned hotels and inns require extensive upkeep and preservation. If not properly maintained, hotels can have defective staircases, poorly secured carpets, and leaks on bathroom floors that can cause guests to have a serious slip and fall accident.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident in Aurora, New York, Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his seasoned team of attorneys can help you prove liability and win your slip and fall accident case. The attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. have obtained 1,000,000 dollars, or more, at least 38 times for their clients. They will aggressively and strategically fight to achieve a favorable result for your claim. At the Dietrich Law Firm P.C., our lawyers understand how traumatizing and debilitating a slip and fall injury can be. Therefore, they will do everything in their power to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today for outstanding legal advice and representation!Ways to Prevent a Slip and Fall Accident in Aurora, New York
In most cases, another person or party is responsible for your slip and fall accident. However, there are measures that you can take to try and prevent an accident from happening. Whether you want to make your home safer for your family and friends, or you are a business owner, and you want to keep your customers safe, the following is a list of tips that can help prevent slip and fall accidents:
- Keep Walkways Clear: It is important to remove any clutter and obstacles that are blocking frequently used paths. Also, make sure all cords, wires, and cables are tucked away, as they can easily cause someone to trip.
- Have Adequate Lighting: It is much harder to navigate spaces in the dark. To avoid this, ensure that there is sufficient lighting in all areas of your home or business.
- Wear Proper Shoes: Wearing shoes or boots with good traction is essential in avoiding a winter weather-related slip and fall accident.
- Display Wet Floor Signs or Caution Tape: If there is a spill you cannot clean immediately or a hazard that you cannot repair in time, use a warning sign or caution tape until you can remedy the issue. This notice will effectively make others aware of the danger, and they can safely avoid the area.
- Practice Good Housekeeping: One of the best ways to avoid a slip and fall accident is to regularly maintain your property. Develop a consistent maintenance routine and try to repair any damages or potential obstructions that could lead to a slip and fall injury as soon as possible.
If you were injured in a slip and fall accident in Aurora, New York, the battle-tested lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. could provide you with the highest level of personal injury service. As demonstrated by our five-star client reviews, the attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. value the satisfaction and well-being of their clients. Jed Dietrich, Esq. and his team of lawyers, are eager and willing to fight on your behalf. Contact the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. and let our accomplished and professional attorneys represent you today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious, and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your Aurora, New York slip and fall accident personal injury claim. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!