What is Your Car Accident Case Worth?
Jed Dietrich, Esq., Recognized as a New York Super Lawyer and Best Lawyer of America, and His Top Rated Team of Attorneys at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. Fight to Obtain the Best Result for Victims Who Have Suffered Severe Car Crash Injuries in Buffalo, New York; Niagara Falls, New York; Rochester, New York; Throughout New York State; and Beyond.
If you, or a loved one, were severely injured in a car accident resulting from another driver’s negligence, you may understandably be extremely overwhelmed. The first question victims often ask is, “How much is my lawsuit worth?” The truth is that every car crash case is unique, and the amount of compensation is contingent on the severity and type of injuries suffered. Victims often need emergency medical care and additional treatments, such as surgery, in order to recover. Instead of being able to work, victims may be bedridden for days or even weeks. Hospital bills may begin piling up, especially when the victim is no longer receiving paychecks. Victims often find themselves in a difficult position physically, mentally, and financially. Pursuing a personal injury lawsuit against the responsible party may be the only way to start recovering and rebuilding your life.
Every day Jed Dietrich, Esq., distinguished Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum, and his top rated team of Buffalo, New York car crash injury lawyers at the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. strive to provide the highest level of personal injury service to victims suffering from catastrophic injuries caused by car accidents. Our seasoned team will take immediate action to systematically investigate your accident, determine liability, and file a claim to preserve your rights. We are determined, disciplined, and dedicated to obtaining you the best possible result for your injuries and all other damages in Western New York. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. over $175,000,000.00 in verdicts and settlements to resolve personal injury claims. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s elite team is here to support you through this difficult time and will treat you with the respect and consideration that you deserve. Contact our remarkable law firm today at 716-839-3939 or by filling out the online consultation form. There is never a fee unless we WIN for you!New York State Has No-Fault Car Insurance
In the State of New York, if you have been injured in an auto accident, your options to pursue monetary compensation may be limited. Victims of car crashes are required to file no-fault claims with their own car insurance policies to obtain compensation for economic damages, such as lost wages and hospital bills, irrespective of who is at fault for the accident. Nevertheless, many car accident victims require additional compensation above their policy limits. If you have suffered a serious injury or your damages are over $50,000, you can file a lawsuit against the other driver for further compensation. As defined in Article 51 of the New York State Insurance Law, a “serious Injury” consists of the following:
- Loss of an unborn baby;
- Severe disfigurement;
- Fractured or broken bones;
- Permanent loss of a body organ, function, member, or system;
- Permanent consequential limitation of the use of a body organ or member;
- A significant limitation of use of a body function or system; or
- An injury or impairment when prevents the victim from performing usual and customary daily activities for at least 90 days during the 180 days following the accident.
The Dietrich Law Firm P.C., which has been proudly recognized by Expertise LLC as Best Car Accident Lawyers in Buffalo, New York, understands how to properly and aggressively pursue your car crash injury claim. We will zealously fight to obtain the best possible result for all your damages. Call us today at 716-839-3939.Important Factors for Determining the Value of Your Case
Most car crash cases tend to evolve as time passes. Numerous factors that help determine the value of your claim need to be investigated. Conducting a proper investigation takes both time and proficiency. Although you might be able to describe how the accident happened, that does not mean the collision was, in fact, straightforward. Some of the key factors that will help us determine your case’s value include:
- How the accident occurred: This can be especially complicated when several motorists are involved, but not all are truthful about what happened. There might be big discrepancies between motorists’ statements and what is ultimately written in the police report. The other driver’s actions and fault in causing the accident can greatly affect the value of your claim. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s battle-tested team knows what is necessary to demonstrate liability and build a strong case.
- Strength of the evidence: To have the best chances of receiving the highest possible compensation, it is crucial to be able to prove that the accident was the other driver’s fault. That is why it is important to gather as much evidence as possible. Also, be sure to seek immediate medical treatment. You should be able to validate that any harm suffered was attributable to the car accident and confirm the scope of your injuries.
- Insurance policy coverage: Determining what policy coverages are available and how payments will be carried out are both significant. All drivers in New York are required by law to maintain minimum car insurance coverage. Even if the driver was uninsured at the time of the crash, you might file a claim with your uninsured motorist coverage for costs exceeding policy limits.
- The severity of injuries and damages involved: Were you seriously injured? Are your injuries permanent? While some injuries are apparent, others, such as internal injuries, could be undistinguishable and cause serious complications over time. An in-depth medical examination can help provide a better understanding of the outlook and estimated treatment expenses.
WERE YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, INJURED IN A CAR ACCIDENT CAUSED BY ANOTHER’S NEGLIGENCE IN BUFFALO, NIAGARA FALLS, ROCHESTER, OR OTHER PARTS OF NEW YORK STATE?
CALL JED DIETRICH, ESQ. AND HIS TOP RATED AND HIGHLY EXPERIENCED TEAM OF BUFFALO, NEW YORK CAR ACCIDENT INJURY ATTORNEYS AT 716-839-3939 NOW TO OBTAIN THE HELP THAT YOU NEED!
Accurately calculating damages in any personal liability lawsuit can be an extraordinary intricate undertaking. The anticipated value of your claim involves ascertaining the types and scope of all your injuries. Generally, when more serious injuries are suffered higher compensation, amounts are obtained. Various other elements can significantly influence the amount of compensation you will receive, such as your overall health before the accident, age, occupation, the type of injuries, necessary future treatments, the expected duration of your rehabilitation. Victims may be entitled to seek monetary compensation for the following:
- All past, present, and future medical costs and rehabilitation expenses resulting from your accident;
- All lost wages from missed work;
- Reduced future earning capacity;
- Pain and suffering caused by your injuries, as well as treatment and recovery;
- Loss of consortium;
- Loss of enjoyment in life;
- Car and other property damage; and
- Any other unforeseen damages associated with the accident.
It is important to note that having the best possible car accident injury attorney could lead to a considerably larger settlement. Jed Dietrich, Esq., distinguished as American Institute of Trial Lawyers Litigator of the Year, has been handling serious personal injury cases since 1999 and possesses both the experience and verified results to help you get the compensation you deserve. Insurance companies have paid Jed Dietrich, Esq. at least $1,000,000.00 or more 38 times to compensate his clients for their injuries. We will not allow careless or negligent drivers to get away with ruining your life. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.’s team of highly experienced and elite car accident injury attorneys will ensure that you are in a position to receive the highest possible recovery for your injuries. Our seasoned team is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week at 716-839-3939.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!