Recent Food Recalls in the United States
Jed Dietrich, Esq. is an experienced Buffalo, New York foodborne illness lawyer who is ready to aggressively and tenaciously fight for you if you suffered an illness because of contaminated food in Buffalo, New York; Rochester, New York; Niagara Falls, New York or in other parts of New York State. Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. today at 716-839-3939 if you need assistance. Our team is available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week to answer any questions that you may have.
ATTENTION: Recent nationwide food recalls may affect you. Please check your refrigerator, freezer and pantry for these items to help protect you, and those you love, from foodborne illnesses.
Please note, the most recent nationwide food recalls have been for:
- Raw whole chickens and raw chicken parts from Empire Kosher Poultry, Inc. These chickens and chicken parts may be tainted with Salmonella, a bacterium.
- Romaine lettuce harvested in the regions of northern and central California. This romaine lettuce may be tainted with E. coli, a bacterium.
- Whey powder from Associated Milk Producers, Inc. This whey powder may be tainted with Salmonella, a bacterium.
- Beef, pork and chicken salad and wrap products from Caito Foods, LLC. These beef, pork and chicken salad and wrap products may be tainted with Cyclospora, a parasite.
- Chicken salad from Fareway grocery stores. This chicken salad may be tainted with Salmonella, a bacterium.
Did you suffer a foodborne illness or injury caused by one of these recalled products? If so, you may be eligible for monetary compensation for your injuries. Contact experienced Buffalo, New York injury lawyer, Jed Dietrich, Esq., for the help that you need. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C. is recognized as a Best Law Firm of America, and our team is determined and dedicated to winning the compensation that you deserve for your medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering after food poisoning caused by someone else's negligence. Contact us today at 716-839-3939.
The following companies have issued recalls on foods that allegedly made people sick:
- Jimmy Dean;
- Empire Kosher Poultry;
- Associated Milk Producers, Inc.;
- Caito Foods LLC; and
- Fareway grocery stores.
If you, or a loved one, have gotten sick as a result of a recalled poisoned food, call Jed Dietrich, Esq., recognized as a Lawyer of Distinction and a Best Lawyer of America, today for the help that you need. The Dietrich Law Firm P.C.'s team of highly experienced and hardworking Buffalo, New York food poisoning injury lawyers will fight to attempt to get you the compensation that you deserve for your food poisoning injury. We are top rated food poisoning lawyers in Buffalo, New York, so call us today for your free consultation at 716-839-3939. We are available 24 hours per day and 7 days per week, so do not delay. Call us today!
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at 716-839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!