Recent Food Recalls in the United States
The most recent nationwide food recalls have been for:
- Raw whole chickens and raw chicken parts from Empire Kosher Poultry, Inc. that may be tainted with salmonella;
- Romaine lettuce harvested in the regions of northern and central California that may be tainted with E. coli;
- Whey powder from Associated Milk Producers, Inc. These foods may be tainted with salmonella;
- Beef, pork and chicken salad and wrap products from Caito Foods LLC that may be tainted with Cyclospora; and
- Chicken salad from Fareway grocery stores that may be tainted with Salmonella.
The following companies have issued recalls on foods that allegedly made people sick:
- Jimmy Dean;
- Empire Kosher Poultry;
- Associated Milk Producers, Inc.;
- Caito Foods LLC; and
- Fareway grocery stores.
If you, or a loved one, have gotten sick as a result of a recalled poisoned food, call Jed Dietrich, Esq. and the top rated Dietrich Law Firm P.C. at (716) 839-3939 now so that we may assist you in getting you the compensation that you deserve. We are top food poisoning lawyers in Buffalo, New York.
Call the Dietrich Law Firm P.C. immediately at (716) 839-3939 so that our aggressive, tenacious and hardworking personal injury lawyers can fight to obtain the best result for your personal injury claim in Buffalo, New York. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and there is never a fee until we WIN for you!