Buffalo Legal Malpractice Attorney
Prosecuting Legal Malpractice Cases
Legal malpractice is defined as a
breach in the standard of conduct set forth by the Rules of the State
Bar or legal governing body. It is a lawyers duty to act with integrity
and honesty with fairness in practices and good faith in all their
dealings with, or on behalf of, their clients.
Legal malpractice can happen when your lawyer's misconduct or failure to use adequate levels of care, skill or diligence in the performance of their duties that causes harm to another.
Some possible causes for legal malpractice may include:
- Failure to provide a valid legal fee agreement.
- Failure to inform of any major expenses not included in your legal fees agreement.
- A conflict of interest. Settlement of your case without your full authority.
- Settlement of your claim for far less than the actual worth to receive quick contingency fees.
- Failure to file your claim within the statute of limitations (the time legally allowed for filing a claim)
- Failure to file necessary legal documents or refusal to acknowledge court orders.
If any of the above conditions for legal malpractice fit your situation, then you need to call The Dietrich Law Firm right now. Get the help you deserve.
Legal Malpractice: How to recover
In order to successfully recover your legal malpractice damages, you must
be able to prove that malpractice occurred and that, but for the
malpractice, you would have won a favorable judgment in your case. The
attorney you hire to file a legal malpractice claim must also be able
to successfully argue the "underlying case" (the original
case) and must prove that you would have won.
The Dietrich Law Firm is committed to providing our clients with innovative legal services across multiple practice areas. Our talented and knowledgeable attorneys, researchers, investigators and support staff work together to provide our clients with the best possible representation. Our firm has extensive experience and expertise in many areas.
The Dietrich Law Firm has extensive experience representing the victims of legal malpractice cases. They have a proven track record that shows experience and the ability to win cases. As malpractice and injury lawyers, the firm has relationships with dozens of doctors, specialists, and other health care professionals to assist its clients.
IF YOU, OR A LOVED ONE, HAVE BEEN SERIOUSLY INJURED – CONTACT US TODAY FOR A FREE CONSULTATION!